New g/f as of today... but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IgnitionGSR, Feb 15, 2005.

1. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

I am paranoid. I came out of a really bad relationship and had a few more bad ones along the way... I've been single for about 6 weeks.

She is GREAT. shes such a great person, but this might not have anything to do with her, but I am scared of getting hurt. I am scared of just something happening... I am really happy and really scared at the same time.

I like just asked her out an hour ago..... we talked on the phone for like 6 hours last night and didnt run out of things to say, we were hanging out all day today and had a blast. I just need someone to calm me down. I REALLY like her and don't want anything to happen :hs:

2. Wolfden

Wolfden :trance:

So go slow if your scared of getting hurt. If we live by what we are scared of in life we will never get any place. Take it one day at a time and be very open and honest with each other. Communication is a huge key in expressing feelings. I don't want to be hurt again either, but I don't want to run and hide from relationships either.

Take a chance, just be careful - you don't want to miss out on something really great cause your scared.

3. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Being hurt is always part of the game, there would be no such thing as "pleasure" without "pain" realise this, be a man about it; and take the plunge/dont look back.

If it doesnt work out; you will come out alive.... ;)

4. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

If you go into the relationship already worried and scared that shit's going to go bad...then it's going to go bad. Try to be optimistic about it and not worry so much.

If you 'REALLY' like her, just take things slow and don't rush things. Try not to spend every waking moment together...it's good to spend some time away from each other so when you do hang out, it's that much more awesome.

Relationships are weird, you can never worry about or try to predict what's going to happen, it's impossible. Just hang out, be cool and enjoy the ride :)

Good luck!

5. ImDrunkAgain

ImDrunkAgain Resident Mental Health Counselor

Im in that situation right now, but I was single for about 9 months because I didnt want to get hurt again, but i met my current gf and we just hit it off. Seriously, dont sweat the small stuff and have fun. If something happens, it wasnt meant to be. Just think of it that way, and you will never get hurt, well, you'll get hurt, it just wont stick with you for very long. Just treat every day like it's your last, have a blast with her, and just do everything you can to keep yourself happy.
    Whatever you do, do not tell her how you feel, because then she will become insecure about you and if you're gonna be the jealous type and all that crap. Do not put that kind of stress/pressure on any sort of lady friend

6. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

you're not the only one who doesn't want to get hurt in a relationship. but it's part of the game, so if you're going to play it, play it with all you got.

7. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

thanks guys.. this helps. I will take it slow and easy and see what happens. We've been texting back and forth for the whole day... she REALLY likes me too haha :)

8. fab_tone

fab_tone Guest

Relationships are really about giving your all and being yourself and most of all having fun!

Sometimes you get hurt along the way but thats life!

9. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

best of luck on your new relationship. im working on a new one too. :bigthumb:

10. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

yeah so far so good... we had our first kiss, that led to a million others and i ended up staying over there until 1:15am, in fact i just got home....

we just couldnt let go of each other. I think thats a good sign :)

11. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

werd