A&P New drawing

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by jinushaun, Dec 28, 2003.

1. jinushaun

jinushaun New Member

So I'm trying to get back into drawing. :bigthumb: I haven't done this in ages. :wtc: I felt like a part of me died. I used to draw hella when I was younger. I just... ran out of things to draw. :sad2: So this is my attempt to get back in action. I bought a lot of art supplies too. What do you reckon? :dunno:

I cheated by using the grid system. :o

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Next drawing: Nicky :cool:

2. vizual

vizual → 190½ ЯBI ←

looks great man. only critique would be that the shading/rendering on the face is on the light side, but you did a great job on capturing her look.

I hadn't drawn in ages either until last semester I took a basic drawing class to get back into the swing of things. I totally understand what you mean about a part of you dying. I used to draw all the time through out middle school then just kind of stopped during high school and the first two years of college. Now I changed my major and I'm in the art field again :hs: Good luck, can't wait to see your next piece

3. ¤

¤ New Member

looks excellent so far, for someone just getting back into drawing :bigthumb:
    I agree with needing more shading, especially around the eyes...work on that a bit more, and you've got it down...

4. redna

redna New Member

the lips arent round enough... and the shading is light. thats about all.. better than i could do. Great work.

5. jinushaun

jinushaun New Member

Yeah, the shading could've been darker, but the scanner didn't pick it up that well. It's darker in real life.

Lips definitely need to be rounder.

6. RacerX30

RacerX30 New Member

Nice work :bigthumb: