SRS new cigarette habit

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RiTaLiN, Sep 22, 2007.

1. RiTaLiN

RiTaLiN New Member

Off and on during college I would pickup smoking cigarettes during finals. After cramming a bunch of studying for hours it seems the only thing I can do when I take a 15 minute break is smoke a cigarette to clear my mind and relax me a lil before going back to study more. Now as I am in my concentration courses in Accounting it's gotten worse mainly because of the fact that I study so much more and it's harder, therefore, I am smoking all semester instead of during finals. This carries on into my job where I am a bouncer at a night club and I am now finding myself smoking while I check Id's and what not at the door. I am hoping to get a response on some ideas of other things I can do instead of smoking on my break to clear my mind. I feel if I can find another outlet during studying to relax or get my mind off it, I could put down cigarettes for good. I've tried bringing snacks with me and drinks but doesn't seem to work as well as smoking. I've tried looking at videos on ebaumsworld or other websites but I then get too distracted and before I know it ive wasting too much fucking time on the internet. which I am in fact doing right now.

Anyone have any suggestions?

2. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

toothpicks

3. bbmobbin

bbmobbin OT Supporter

sunflower seeds.

4. jmiller250

jmiller250 The One and Only/ I be a cagefighta

tight rubberband on the wrist. snap it everytime you get th urge to have a smoke.

5. i killed tupac

i killed tupac New Member

:rolleyes:

that will not work. if it would, the billion dollar tobacco industry would be foiled by free rubberbands.