New chica i've been talking with *shrugs*

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sparq, Aug 2, 2006.

1. sparq

sparq New Member

Girl in the middle

[​IMG]

Been talking to this new girl for a couple days now. Ive got a profile on a dating website from crazy long time ago and someone had sent me a message and I happened to notice it, I click on it ... and this girls pic was in the top, so I clicked it, started talking to her, and well. Thats it.

I know some stuff about her, she seems pretty funny, I think shes crazy adorable... but I cant really tell whats going on. I tried inviting her out the other night to goto my dads for a few drinks and hot tub but she declined cause "we hardly know each other" ... ok, I understand. But like, how does one get to know someone without hanging out? I mean sure I can talk to her on the computer and through email, call her... but what if hanging out, im just complete stiff and shes not interested?

She got out of a 3 year relationship so im sure she doesnt want to like rush into something serious, but what should I do? Offer up dinner and a movie? Continue talking to her and hope she warms up? Feel so outta place with womenz lately. OT, helps me!

Last edited: Aug 2, 2006
  2. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah, not like UBER hot... But I think she is really good looking. Shes short... 5' 3" ... likes taller guys (im 6' 2") - and love smaller girls. We seem to have decent conversations and chit-chat. She thinks my kittahs are awesome, im trying to get her to come over to meet them. They need a new momma!

3. Aliens333

Aliens333 New Member

pursue it. it will help take your mind away from the other ex you were talking about in the main forum. then again, you may have the same problems you described

4. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

She looks cute.

However your first "meet up" being at your dads with a hot tub is actually quite intimidating. It's completely on your ground, probably with you knowing everyone and her only knowing you. It would be rude for her to leave quickly as well so she wouldn't have much of an "out" if it just wasn't going well.

Try a less formal, quick and easy date like coffee or something small like that.

5. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

Like bruticus said, you have to take it down a bit.
    if this is strictly just an internet thing and you haven't met each other,you want the first meeting to be something casual and comfortable for the two of you. find out what she likes to do ...Bowling? movies? maybe she's a little worried about meeting people from the internet?

6. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah, I guess I can see how that would be a little intimidating to some... I guess im a totally different person and thats why I even mentioned it. Im really up for anything at anytime, I guess some people arent like that. I talked to her about it, and she has work... but I told her she just lets me know what she wants to do, and well do it. She seems to be a little happier with that then... "Come to my dads and bring a bikini for the pool & hot tub" :mamoru:

7. sparq

sparq New Member

:run: Im so diggin this chick :run:

8. Placebo

Placebo New Member

Don't get clingy.

9. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah I know, we talked for like an hour earlier.

I think were going to be hanging out this weekend. She said something yesterday that kinda weireded me out a little... we were talking about hanging out and shes like "I hope you like me"

WTF?

:hsd:

10. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

way to much for the first time meeting. not only will she been half dressed and in a hot tub with you. she prob thinks ur dad will be there. take it slower, maybe to a cafe or something :p

sounds like uve got her in the bag tho

11. sparq

sparq New Member

I dont life coffee

12. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Welcome to the world of internet chicks. Most of the girls I've ever talked to online tend to have some sort of self esteem issues, or have had other bad experiences in the past that make them "damaged goods" to some extent. Now if you happen to find a girl who has very minimal/minor issues, and they are ones you can work out with her, then :bigthumb: Otherwise turn and run because it's :noes: psycho bitch alert!

13. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

tea? :p to the zoo! movies arent that great since u cant really take. out to dinner, lunch. just not a hot tub at ur dads place :p

14. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah, were gonna do something else... just not sure. Shes got work sometime on saturday so gonna see if we can fit something in around that, or sunday or some other time.

I havent been to the zoo in awhile, I want to go. :wiggle:

Just cant go bowling, I dont want to have to bowl bad to make her look better... Im a good bowler. :)

15. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

lol fuck that cream her. thats what i did haha. she was really competitve too. always poked fun at her for that.

16. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That is women. Get used to it. Doesn't matter whether they look like dogs or are supermodels, just about every single one is insecure as anything.

Bowling or the Zoo would be good, and don't play shit in bowling, just play how you normally would.

Edit: Though don't be hugely competitive either, just be normal.