new chic.........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by STFU, Apr 1, 2005.

1. STFU

STFU OT Supporter

So i have known a chic for a couple months and have digged her from the beginning. Never really started hanging out until 3 days ago. So she has came over to my house 3 days in a row and we hung out, watched movies, and kissed a bit. She said she wasnt looking for anything serious. The thing is it just feels as though she gives a different vibe. I mean she plays in my hair and long hugs. Just looks at me and smiles.

So i just wanted to get some opinions on WTF up.

Btw i really dig this girl.

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

maybe she just wants to have "fun" ? as in sexual attentions.

just my assumption though, havent expierence anything like that myself.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

She might just be saying what she thinks all guys wants to hear in order to get into a relationship with you. It sounds like she really likes ya.

4. nailcrazy

nailcrazy New Member

Agree with the above....

We all know how people are, words are just that and well feelings you can't really cover up or lie about.

"It's not what you say , it's what you do" and i think that makes sense here,

I have a buddy who met a girl who had 2 kids, Well of course he didn't want to get involved and of course she knew it and deals with it regularly as most guys dont want a women with kids specially not 2. Well her line was just wants to have fun, no commitments as she began to give him blowjobs everyday and made him happy. 3 months later they are together, he's unhappy and she doesnt give blowjobs anymore.:rofl: She REALED HIM IN with the bullshit..

Not that the story goes for you but gets the same point across... Maybe she says this as she doesnt want to get hurt or be rejected.. I think if you just said straight up what you feel, i'd bet she felt the same and things would get really good for the both of you. Unless she really is just a chic who wants to fuck but her signs don't match her words. Speak up and you will get what you want.:x:

5. calliz

calliz New Member

Problems arise when people are indirect.

You'd be taking a gamble to make an assumption either way.

If you assume she doesn't want anything serious, you could be missing out on a relationship with a girl you appear to want one with.

And if you assume she really wants something serious, you could be pushing her away because you disrespected the premise she established.

I think she's giving you mixed signals, but the only way to be safe is to be direct with her. Ask her what's on her mind. Because it doesn't look like she knows what you want. I'm not even sure you know what you want. But clear your mind, then find a time to approach her about it. Because going along with the gray area sets people up for disappointment.