TAT new... and torn ear question.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JiveTurky, May 12, 2006.

1. JiveTurky

JiveTurky viva la nog nog

hey all... i was a member a few years ago but i disapeared for quite some time...

almost a month ago i stretched with a taper... at a shop... from 0 to 00... the left ear went pretty well.... i mean it hurt... but the right ear the lady described as "the hardest stretch shes ever done".

it took 6 tries..... my ear was completely numb.... i didnt even care anymore i was not about to leave the place without the new jewelry.

these are only the 0's but you get the idea.... same exact jewelry just bigger.

[​IMG]

so the deal is........ i soaked it a few times in epsom salt.... i wash it quite frequently..... and i thought i was all healed....

well last night i slept on it wrong or something and i woke up to the lobe being swollen again...

does anyone have any good advice for how long this shit will need to heal before my ear is ready for 7/16 or 1/2

thanks again.

2. the real banjo

the real banjo OT Supporter

mine would always swell up after any stretch a couple days later, give it a couple weeks and you'll be good to go

3. Two toys

Two toys New Member

uhh for all i know epsom salt isnt what you want to be using, I'd stick to regular old sea salt.

4. JiveTurky

JiveTurky viva la nog nog

yea... christ that was another thing thanks... is this lady a complete wack job?

another buddy of mine swears by non iodized sea salt.... if i had any money at all i would go buy some.

5. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Sea salt is much better, it contains less magnesium than epsom salts. If its swollen for more than a week then go back down a size and let your ear heal up.