MIL New Air Force Stripes

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by DJ Cripsen, Mar 10, 2006.

1. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

This may be a repost but here goes....

Wont be too long until these stripes go into effect.

Half-an-Airman
    [​IMG]
    Earning that first set of stripes is automatic ... there’s nothing we can do about that. However, this new rank -- called Half-an-Airman -- would force half-ass Airman to wait an additional six months before earning their first full stripe.

Princess
    [​IMG]
    She graduated high school one year ago and she still thinks the world revolves around her. Things that are more important than the military include: boys, makeup, hair styles, Kelly Clarkson’s latest album, and anything to do with Orlando Bloom.

Airman-Colonel
    [​IMG]
    We’ve all worked with one of these Airmen at one time or another. The Airman-Colonel actually believes that the U.S. Air Force is a Democracy, where his decisions actually matter as much or more than his enlisted superiors. Foolish little Airman.

Chief SrA.
    [​IMG]
    Promotion to the NCO ranks is nearly automatic these days, but "back in the day" -- when promotion to staff sergeant was actually a difficult task -- Airmen could easily hold the rank of E-4 for half a decade. CHairforce.com recognizes these slow burners.

BDU Bling!
    [​IMG]
    BDU Bling! for those Airmen who feel naked without 20 pounds of gold and silver draped around their neck and a fake, baseball-size diamond hanging from the side of their head. This new set of stripes would help add some bling! to those bland BDUs.

Baby Staff
    [​IMG]
    Ten years ago, promotion to the ranks of a noncommissioned officer was a respectable accomplishment that required years of experience. With today’s 65-plus promotion percentage rates, Airman are becoming NCOs well before their time.

Desert Queen
    [​IMG]
    For those deployed Airmen who ... how can we say it politely ... are “less than attractive,” but become the center of attention in a deployed environment (where the guy-to-gal ratio is about 5,000-to-1). These airmen are sometimes referred to as “2-10-2s” (a 2 before they deployed, a 10 while deployed, and then back to a 2 again).

2. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

:rofl: those are great

3. mongorunner

mongorunner New Member

4. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

A Sgt in my element sent me this today, funny stuff.

5. insomnia

insomnia New Member

:bowrofl:

I'm almost crying over here :rofl:

6. DJ Cripsen

DJ Cripsen New Member

I love how I get tons of videos and pictures of unauthorized stuff on a government computer. Makes the day go by faster. Just dont get caught forwarding it to the wrong person like one Airman did in my shop. Accidently forwarded to a colonel. One other guy forwarded a chain mail letter on accident to the whole base including General Chedister.

7. insomnia

insomnia New Member

Someone here forwarded the "I'm a pilot" song to everyone on the base :bowrofl:

8. scottiemac

scottiemac It's time to shoot some hot dogs!

I just saw those stripes a few minutes ago.
    Someone told me about www.chairforce.com Some good stuff there.

9. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

10. shoe-box

shoe-box Guest