SRS Never posted in this sub-forum, but i could use some advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by californication, Jul 23, 2007.

1. californication

californication New Member

Backstory:
    so a few weeks ago I had a party at my house, and one of my good girl-friends brought over her best friend who was visiting for a few days(she lives two hours away). we ended up hitting it off really well and making out that night, several times, which is weird for me because Im not the type to randomly hook up with girls like that.

anyways, she invited me camping with her and her friends the weekend after that, so I went, and we had a great time. got to spend the night with each other two nights in a row, which was awesome, no sex though :hsd:

i invited her to a concert last weekend and we went with another couple, had a freaking blast. i feel such a good connection with this girl, the whole time we were at the concert and afterwards she was hanging on me like we were dating, and it just felt right.
    that night though, when we got back, we were in bed getting ready to go to sleep, and she wanted to fool around some more :naughty:
    course at this point we had been drinking and that made me have a little bit of whiskey dick and also made me really tired, so i wasnt as "agressive" as i normally would have been, and i guess that upset her, because she got really distant all of a sudden and wouldnt sleep in my arms like she normally would. the next day she left to go back home, and i texted her later on that day saying "thanks for coming to the show with me, it was fun! hope you had a safe drive home and a good day at work!" and she didnt reply till late that night, saying "im sorry for the way i acted last night, its just that i felt like you didnt want me.....as overly sensitive and neurotic as that sounds i know..." and i wrote her back saying how it was my bad because i was so tired, and how i think shes amazing and beautiful. she replied saying she thinks im amazing too, and we just kinda bs'ed a convo through some more text's before saying goodnight.

its been a week since that, and we've been keeping in touch through text messages every day, until i realized that i was the one initiating the conversation each time. so now im thinking, is texting every day too much? i called her on friday to wish her luck for an audition she was doing on saturday, and told her to let me know how it goes. but i havent heard from her since.
    i dont know what my next move should be because i really like this girl, but she lives two hours away, and im going away for school in two months which would make us 5 hours away once im gone. i just want to hang out with her a few more times this summer, if anything. any advice is appreciated :hs:

2. jonno

jonno New Member

i'd stop texting so much and call her to set up another date

3. californication

californication New Member

thats what i was thinking. maybe wait another couple of days, and call to ask how her gig went, then ask when i can see her again?