SRS Never know who you will meet ... I am sad

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Riconosuave, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

Went on vacation just looking to relax and have a good time. Ended up meeting a very beautiful, kind, and intelligent woman. Only got to see her for a few days during my vacation, but right away, there was a connection. And now I'm 2000+ miles away, and can't have the feeling of holding her in my arms and having her by my side. I never felt like that about a woman so quickly, and it hurt to have to leave her. Now, I don't know when I'll be able to see her again. Thank goodness there is internet so we can keep in touch, but it's tough. I think about her alot, and it hurts that I can't be with her. How do people in long distance relationships do it?? I need to plan another vacation soon so that I can go and be with her. :wtc:

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What i did in my relationship was bringing my loved one to live in my country together with me. You know any LDR must be made into a short distance relationship sooner or later, otherwhise the distance will tear the relationship apart.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

Take it slow, force yourself not to think about her or it will eat you up.

4. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No, you need to start dating local girls and forget about her.

5. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

I am dating local girls, and it's kind of getting serious with one, but at this point, I'd rather be with her.

6. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

who said you couldn't be with her?

7. pharmokan

pharmokan OT Supporter

there are special hormones that get released in both males and females when they go on vacation. there is less anxiety, and your mind is more in touch with your body. your thoughts are explainable, dont think about this fling too much, because there is a huge distance between both of you. i say embrace the fact and move on, unless in like 1 month from now you cant function at all and get really depressed knowing she is not there and there is nothing you can do about it. then it counts as a special case, and i am in no position to give you advice on what to do next