SRS never had such a bad start to a summer...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by luckyirishman51, Jun 19, 2005.

1. luckyirishman51

luckyirishman51 New Member

Well here it goes:
    The past few months me and this girl have been getting closer and closer all the time. I really liked her because of similar experiences we have shared. I really thought she was liking me. She asked for me to go eveywhere with her. I did. We got really close, people told me that she might like me so I need to still get closer.

So school ended Thursday, to celebrate my 2 best friends, the girl I like, and her friend went out and drank a few beers. It didnt go quite well, nothing special happened, so the next day I got over her....

I felt fine, didnt worry about her the whole day until 8 o clock when I was sitting in my car. I see my best friends car pull up to me. Inside were my two best friends and the girls. I was shocked at first, but played it cool. They were all drunk, and the girl I liked was all over my best friend. She hardly acknowledged me. Then they left to do God knows what...

I broke down, I couldnt believe what had happened. Why did it happen to me? it's bullshit. I loved her. I didnt know she was this kind of a girl. I cried. If anyone has experienced this, you would know how much of a horrible feeling it is. It was one thing to realize she didnt like me, but then to see my best friend with her...they didnt even have the same feelings for her...

I felt so alone, my best friends did this to me, the girl of my dreams forgot I existed. I dont think I can ever get over this. I didnt deserve this, I prayed to God everynight asking for me and her to get closer, and that she realize my feelings for her. I am not an asshole to anybody, yet I get fucked over by God. There is no god....:sadwavey:

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

maybe she wasn't the right girl for you. things will always work out in the end. you'll probably meet the girl of your dreams when you're not expecting it.

take it easy.

3. luckyirishman51

yeah, im not so mad at the fact that she wasnt the one for me, but just at the whole situation, how I got screwed over...you just feel so alone

4. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

yah i got screwed over quite a few times, mainly by dating girls with bf's and expecting them to leave em, but they never did. i was just a silly ass :(

5. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

one thing i learned from experience is to never to WAIT for a girl. it just never works out.

6. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

how old are you man? i get a sense you are young. im just wondering.

7. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

what is your best friend doing w/ the girl you like? Thats a golden rule among friends.

8. johan

johan Active Member

The great thing about the "girl of your dreams" is that there are so many of them, if you care to look around.

Sooner or later, you'll meet one for whom you are the "man of HER dreams" too.
    Only then is it time to start getting excited. Till then... it's just wishful thinking isn't it?

You'll get hurt fixating too much on these fantasy girls.

She wasn't the one for you anyway. Don't be too hard on your buddy. You guys all sound pretty young. He's probably over-excited just to get some, so don't judge him too harshly.

Try to shrug it off, and pretty soon, it'll feel like nothing at all.
    (best not to hang around them in the meantime, though)

9. luckyirishman51

im seventeen

10. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

you're young, you'll meet plenty of girls! cheer up man!

11. project2501

project2501 New Member

You need to go brace your so called friend....Bro's before Ho's