never gotten off?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sandecker, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

my gf said she has never orgasmd. Is that possible? we play around havnt had sex but i touch her and she moans and moves around alot and gets really into and gets really wet but when she really starts to get intense she tells me to stop :dunno:
    she says it feels really good and loves me touching her but says she has never orgasmed not even with herself

is that possible? what can i do to get her to :rofl:

2. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

help me out here haha

3. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

very possible

4. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

Why would she be holding back though i dont get it?

are there any girls on here who didnt have one for a long time :dunno:

5. Doog

Doog New Member

i dont know my ex used to do thatm tell me to stop. pisses me off, then she complains she never orgasms.

6. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

idk this girl doesnt complain she still loves it i just dotn get why she stops:hsd:

7. CPTLA885

CPTLA885 Guest

I'm dating a girl like this too.. I think it's :rofl:

8. Doog

Doog New Member

I dont know if the pee feeling is true, but one time when i was fingering her and she said stop..i just had to test the words "its ok if you pee" no dice

9. notsousual

notsousual New Member

She probably stops you because it starts to feel really intense i.e., when she stops you she's pretty close to orgasming. To a woman who's never felt it before it's really overwhelming. Try talking to her and have her let you keep going (but slow and gently) when she says stop...and eventually you'll work her through that little block and she'll orgasm and start to love it. It happens to alot of chicks..the feeling is too intense and unknown so they drop it.

10. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

yeah i think i might try that cuz she says she has never even masturbated so this stuff is new to her

11. lauren

lauren Active Member

i never came, with the bf in the same room, for the first 3 or so years i was sexually active.

i did, however, masturbate furriously on my own time.

perhaps focus more on giving her a clitoral o, over a gspot one.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  12. Sandecker

Sandecker New Member

any1 else have advice

13. jared_IRL

jared_IRL OT Supporter

My first gf was just like this. Way back in Highschool. For some reason she was just very shy and almost seemed nervous about getting off. During sex and such, I could tell when she was getting close, but then she would either force herself to stop, or tell me to stop. Almost like sensory overload, like she couldn't take it anymore...

I did eventually get her off, mostly by going down on her. (To be honest, I had a lot to learn, and when I finally started reading up on how to do it right, everything changed...) I still remember the first time. It seemed to catch her off guard, and it probably wasn't the best orgasm, but it happened. After that, she got used to what it felt like, and really got into it. Then she turned into a fiend, and just about made me eat her out every day. I loved it!

If I coud go back in time, I'd try to take all of the pressure off of her. Make sure she understands that her orgasming is no big deal, and that it's not something she has to worry about. Sex is about enjoyment. Also, ask her to give you more directions on what she likes and how she likes it... Show her that you are really only there to please her, and by that I mean that you're going down on her just because you like too, and not with the sole intention of making her finish...

Good Luck!