never been in this situation..looking for some answers

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AcidAngel_5.0, Oct 26, 2007.

1. AcidAngel_5.0

AcidAngel_5.0 Pure 0wnage

not sure where to start so ill just go from the top... i have been single for right at a year now and i have started "looking" around again... well about 3 months ago a chick i have known over the past 5 years who i use to chill with all the time started coming back around and hanging out... she was currently with a guy for 2 years and i have met/hung out with both quite a few times... this girl use to hang out with me and one of my old gfs all the time... she was kinda like the little sis

about 2 months ago.. she breaks up with her current bf... it was known she was trying for a while but just never had "the reason" too.. so.. anyways they break up and she starts coming over to hang out.. no biggy.. just like old times... but this time she brings up the fact as to why i never flirt or come on to her... told her i always had a little thing for her and it was out of respect when she was with somebody..im not a homewrecker... well.. she proceeds to get me trashed and pretty much have her way with me (she had the whole evening planned out..she told me).. i loved it but i was very apprehensive b/c i did not want this to cause/ruin a chance of us dating down the road (i did not want to be the rebound guy)... she told me it would affect nothing ... first time for me ever being with somebody while not in a relationship....

well.. so we did the deed and i can tell it was really nothing more then just a fuck.. no biggy.. no harm no foul... well.. over the past few weeks she is really starting to dig me and cant seem to get enough...she now does your i miss you.. i wanna c you type of statements/text/emails during the day so i believe the feeling is mutual and yes we still do play... she normally spends the weekends with me and normally 1 or 2 days a week.. so to me.. i am now in this spot to where it feels like we are in a relationship or something needs to be stated.. everybody sees us together.. everybody is even told by her we have a thing for each other... we are not shy and we will pretty much be all over each other around these same people(starting to be more open as i type this now, approx just the past 3 to 4 days we no longer "hide" it around others.. nothing is really behind close doors anymore.. however.. she doesnt seem to wanna make anything official but at the same time she is not saying no by actions or verbally... her actions show extremely high level of jealousy when i talk to other females.. she tells me.. i can see it in her eyes... imo it looks like she is going through mind vs something battle...

i guess i am just trying to look for guidance b/c i still would love to hook up with the girl.. but now im sitting here thinking, if it hasnt happened by now then im assuming it probably wont or it is possibly she just has cold feet and is worried what others might think since we go back a good bit....also she is going to see the ex-gf of mine today b/c she hit her up this morning about her "fucking my ex now"... (alot of people we know have given us both shit.. but more in a jealous way imo and im wondering how to not let them bother her)...

what you guys think... fuck emotional side and mark this up as a not gonna happen and just have fun while i can with her..

or, is there a way i can make this easier for her or whatever...i still am not sure what the hold up is.. i never get the concrete "no i dont wanna date you"...

cliffs:

old friend breaks up with bf
    starts coming over to hang out
    we get it on one night (buddies) and it was far greater then she expected and we still play (for about a month now)
    she now is getting feelings for me by how she looks at me i can see it and she tells me she really likes me.. however she doesnt want the next level
    not sure how to establish myself emotionally on this one...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. Stev

Stev Active Member

if she doesnt wanna get with you, theres a reason. You know it, you just dont wanna push the issue cuz you feel like you will risk something or create confrontation?

If this is the case, then you already know the outcome. You are simply a distraction that it a LOT of fun and awesome to use up her spare time.

on the other hand

She was with her b/f...and it didnt end so pretty, then she might be apprehensive about starting another relationship and wants to keep it casual for now. But after over a month of 'playing' its time to come to reality.

Either way, i'd say confront her on it.

3. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Well, what do you want out of it? You seem to be more concerned about her then yourself. I mean, it's cool to be "looking out", but, don't be afraid to be greedy.

Do you want to be with her?
    Is she someone you can see yourself committing to?

4. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

For some reason I thought you were a female...I don't know, I guess because your username is AcidAngel :hs: it kinda distracted me from knowing what to say...

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Stop worrying about what others think of you two. What do you want? There's no need to wonder if she digs you, I mean you've already slept with her numerous times and she's all over you. You don't have to say shit, but it sounds like you think you have to. Basically what I am saying is if you want to make something official (bf/gf) then you need to tell her that's how you feel and ask how she feels, end of story. She will either say yes or no. If she says no, ask her why and if she doesn't give you a straight reason why not that means she's just not that into you. You might honestly just be her rebound, but you made that mistake a while ago when you had sex with her so soon after her break up.

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter