Never been in this situation before, should I say something?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by P7, Mar 18, 2005.

1. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Cliffs: @ a party, bust out dewbie snacks, buddies fiancee says no, that he would be pissed if she smoked again(he's not there), starts flirting with me, party dies, go to sleep, she crawls in with me and wants to smoke and do other things[EDIT: I deny, she leaves]. Do I tell my buddy?

Me and the rest of my coworkers are spending the night at my bosses house so we can leave on a road trip early the next morning. A few more people showed up, maybe 10 total including us, and we got the cards out and are playing drinking games and all that good stuff. My buddies fiancee(him and his fiancee are really good friends with my boss and his wife, I'm casual friends with him) shows up to hang out with my bosses wife. Nothing out of the norm, they hang out all the time. Anyways, a little later I break out the blunt, and ask if she wants in. She says no, and proceeds to tell us how her fiencee would be really mad because she promised never to do it again(she has a nice little drug past that he knows about, and he doesn't want it coming back). She also mentioned something about him cheating on her but I wasn't really paying attention. Thats fine, more for the rest of us. so we finish off the blunt and we are playing a drinking game, and she starts getting close and a little "touchy feely." I just pretended like I didn't notice, but she started pushing it further. I look across the table and my boss is noticing it too, and I hint to him to do something. He whispers something to his wife, who looks over and sees it. She asked the fiancee if she wanted a cig and they went outside to smoke it. As soon as they leave I said "what. the. fuck. was that?" We discussed it while they were gone and he decided to kill the party since it was late anyway. They come back inside as a few people are leaving. I went to go brush my teeth, and went back into the living room to go to sleep. I turned out the lights and got into my sleeping bag. A few minutes later I heard the sliding glass door, and I jsut thought it was one of my coworkers coming back in from smoking a cigarette. I'm about asleep and I feel something. I look up and there is the fiancee, straddling me in my sleeping bag. Most awkward moment evAr. I said "woah, WTF?" and she leaned over and whispered "I want to go smoke, but I don't want everyone knowing because I don't want Jayson(her fiancee) to know." I told her I was out, unfortunately I forgot that I had the rest of the trips party materials sitting right there on the table. She held it up, and I just said no, you have to leave. She tried some more, and started getting flirty with it, but I just denied. She gets mad and leaves. The next morning I told my boss, who only believed me because of what she was doing earlier in the night. He doesn't know what to do, and neither do I. I would have never have guessed that she would get like that, they seemed perfectly happy together.

So, what should I do? Like I said he isn't my best friend or anything, but hes a good kid. Should I shrug it off? Bring it up casually and nonchalantly?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005
  2. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

bros before hoes!

3. Neo22

Neo22 OT Supporter

Depends on how good of a friend his bro is. If its just an aquantance then I'd say hit it.

4. RoblesGT

RoblesGT [Track Days: 19 ][Crashes: 1] [SuMo Days: 1 ][Cras OT Supporter

Well, your boss will know just how trustworthy you truly are if you go through with it and hit it.

Is the job worth anything to you? Sounds to me like it is since you have such a cool boss. I say dont hit it ... and dont tell the fiancee unless it happens again .. :x:

5. P7

Its not a question of whether or not to hit it or not, I won't do that to anyone I consider a friend, no matter how much or little of a friend that person is. Its a question of whether or not to tell him about it. As a matter of fact, this incident came from so far out in left field I don't even think the opportunity to hit it would even arise again.

Also, my job isn't in jeopardy over this, my boss is more of a partner or brother, I helped him get where he is today - and he was the first person to know about this.

6. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

You have to deceide if you want to tell him or not, but you definitely should not fuck around with her especially if they are fucking getting married you asshole.

7. P7

Reading comprehension owns you :rolleyes:

8. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Don't be jerk

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

from your cliffs it made it seem like you could "give her some pot and fuck her (other things)" or "tell the friend". your cliffs story and your regular story dont quite agree. one says she gets really flirty (i'd say she was flirting for drugs, not for sex) and the other says she wanted to do stuff (sexual i imagine).

not his fault your composition skills suck =)

10. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

hit her IDB :o