Never been friendzowned so friggen badly

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by eter, Jun 8, 2007.

1. eter

eter New Member

This girl has been wanting me for the past 2 years, always trying to get me to ask her out. our parents, since she's a friend of the family (but I had only seen her at a few occasions), have also been trying to get us together. About 3 weeks ago we go out for my brother's birthday, and she's all over me the whole evening, we go back to her place (all her making the moves). Last weekend, after a week of her texting me, I spent at her place (2hr drive), everything seemed to go ok but there was some limited weirdness. This week she's studying for her law exam for the bar so I didn't talk to her much and decide to go surprise her yesterday night before her exam with a rose and she fucking dumps me on the spot saying she thinks we should have a platonic relationship. This is fucking ridiculous, how is that rational behavior?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well you ignored her for 2 years.

3. kiz

kiz New Member

and a rose outta nowhere?? i'd chalk it up to too much interest too soon.

4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

you failed to act in an attractive manner, so she let you know that she wasnt interested in you. Sounds very rational to me.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

did you ever have sex with her?

6. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot

Backhand.

7. Baited

Baited Fur Ballin OT Supporter

so why did you decide after 2 years you wanted her? maybe she thinks you thought you were too good for her then and now she can get back at you (which would be funny)

8. eter

eter New Member

you must have missed the part where I went to her place after going out and spent a weekend at her family's home ... I didn't think I'd have to spell out we had sex. the flower was for a special occasion, the bar exam is the last exam lawyers have to pass before being able to practice.

9. eter

eter New Member

sounds like a good explication except for the fact the rose was a surprise and she told me on the spot she wanted a platonic relationship, she had obviously decided beforehand.

oh well

10. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

Seems odd to be dumped that abruptly. However, I HATE it when someone comes to see me right before an exam as I generally devote every second to studying in the few days before. Any interuption is a bad one for me during exam periods. Obviously everyone is different though.

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

rofl... no offense, but that must have been one of the worst analogies i have ever heard. i'd stick with the cat & string one man ;)

12. hitzchicky

hitzchicky New Member

maybe after having sex with you she decided she wasn't interested in you anymore. the mystery was gone. i've seen it happen before.

13. miker

miker New Member

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

14. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

um that is exactly how you catch fish. you feel a decent bite and YANK as hard as possible to sink that hook in its mouth. the fish will tease YOU by nibbling. you don't tease the fish. :mamoru:

anyway, she lost interest because you acted like a woman. SHE had to go get you. then you brought her a rose. she realized why am i chasing after such a girly man?

the same thing happened to my roommate. she chased him the whole time but he would not make a move. i tried to help him out and they eventually hooked up, but she dumped him like 2 days after and then started flirting heavily with ME. :mamoru: