Network Overview

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ds3, Jun 13, 2004.

1. ds3

ds3 Guest

Hey guys, im just finishing up a giant lab im doing here for school. I thought i'd share to give you guys something a little higher level to look over, rather than "help my wireless G router isn't working".

Heres a link to our 'lab' topology diagram (in visio):
    http://bcit.madptarmigan.com/files/issues/network diagram.vsd.

The network includes 2 cat 4500's, a cat 5500, a bunch of 3550's and then a bunch of smaller stuff. No real big routing equipment or anything though. Another major part of this project was a complete novell NOS installation, including groupwise, and other netware apps, i dont really have much documentation for that either at this time.

I'd love to hear any criticism though, or any tips on cleaning up the drawing, etc.

also if theres any configs or anything youd be interested in seeing in more detail let me know and i'll see if i can upload them later.

2. WERUreo

WERUreo Imua!

I probably couldn't be of any help with this, but just a suggestion... I don't know a lot of people that have Visio on their computers (not legally anyway)... Any way to save that diagram as a JPG or something else?

3. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

was there a question?

4. ds3

ds3 Guest

no question, just sharing with you guys a very large scale lab we are doing in class.

Heres the diagram in gif form, sorry i didn't have it up earlier.

[​IMG]