TAT nervs

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by inamorato, Jul 1, 2005.

1. inamorato

inamorato New Member

im so gitty.... in a few hours ill be joinin the pa ranks.... sometimes i think.. yey... sometimes i think... i cant... then i think... yes... sooo nervous!

im not afraid of the pee problems it may come with... i already spray like my penor is a sprinkler....

1 question tho... after its done is it real sore? i have to work tomorrow :noes:

2. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

That's how i felt on the day i got mine done, but i'm oh so very glad i went through with it.

There's a good chance work tomorrow will suck. If you do manual labor it's guranteed to suck :sadwavey:

3. inamorato

inamorato New Member

we're moving a cellular place into a new store... so... could be a little manual.... oh well... hoping i dont bleed

4. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

Different for everyone, but there's a reason i had mine done at the beginning of the weekend. I was very happy to have most of Saturday and all of Sunday to recoup before going to work on Monday, and I only bled a few drops.

5. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

generally it is normal and not unheard of to bleed sporadicly for several days. personally i was sore (especially while sleeping) for nearly a month. this was before i knew how to use sea salts properly. if i wouldve known then what I do now about aftercare all would have been better much sooner.