Neoamds OVT Journal - Mass or bust..

Discussion in 'Training Logs' started by neoamd, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I've been lifting for a while, have a clean diet, and currently take:

ON Whey
    Muscle Milk
    Xtend
    Micro Creatine
    AST Multi Pro 32X

Info on me: :wavey:

Weight: 155lbs
    Height: 5 10'
    BF %: Not sure, will get checked later this week.
    Measurments: I will be doing that later this week aswell.

Day 1: [Chest and Back]

5x5 Flat Barbell Bench (165lbs)+ Flat Dumbell flies (25lbs). (1 set of bench and then immediatley 1 set of flies and then 2 mins of rest)

5x5 Incline Barbell Bench (135) + Incline Flies (25lbs) Same as above, working with super sets.

5x5 Lat Pulldowns (135lbs) + One Arm Rows (40lbs) Supersets again.

5x5 Bent Over Barbell Rows (125lbs) + Seated Cable Rows (120lbs) Supersets again.

So far I really enjoy this type of workout, I have a great pump and fell very energetic. Can't wait to not move tom! Also tom is Leg/Abs day. :noes:

I consume 3600-4000 cals a day with about ~310G of protien a day. Right now Im eating 2 cups of brown rice and a good bit of turkey (about 12oz).

I'm eating every 3-4 hours.

I will be starting Halodrol in January after I recover from my wisdom teeth being pulled on Jan 4th.

Thanks,
    Josh

2. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

good luck. Im about to pickup ast multi-pro. Whats the deal with xtend? I'm on a cut right now and don't know if this is something i should look into. Its seems pretty popular here.

3. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Its a nice BCAA supplement. It help with protien absorbtion and muscle recovery time etc. I have watermelon flavor and mix it with Crystal Light Fruit Punch and sip it during my work out and finsih the last 1/4 left when I leave the gym.

The Multi-Pro is pretty nice too.

Thanks!

4. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I dont really gain weight at all, I need to cheat to help me pack on some weight, haha.

When you try 4K cals a day and lift hard for over 6 months and gain no weight its time for something new.. IE OVT + Haldrol..

(I bulked for 2 months and pulled a ligamnet near my elbow, the other 4 months was a cutting routine and high cals, still nothing. Bulking again since everything is seeming to hold together)

5. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

It wouldn't be wise to start halodrol at your small size and low level of strength

6. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I've tried up to 5k but got nothing. Metabolism..

BTW I appreciate the criticism.

7. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I agree, I'm going to give it awhile and see how things are after I finish the cycle of OVT (8 weeks).

8. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

be a man, shoot up

9. neoamd

neoamd New Member

No thanks, maybe after a couple years of clean diet and hard lifting. I lift just to keep in shape and be ready to carry some buddies in Iraq, :hsd:

10. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

well... halodrol is the same thing as shooting up... it's an oral anabolic steroid

11. neoamd

neoamd New Member

12. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Oh the Halodrol liquigels, not Halodrol-50. Yeah I dunno if that shit works or not, I bought some for the hell of it but I won't be using them for a while.

13. neoamd

neoamd New Member

^ Yep, same here. Let me know how they work out for you.

BTW I'm in montgomery, and War Eagle :p

14. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Damn so you live in a shitty town AND you're an Auburn fan, thats gotta suck :p

15. neoamd

neoamd New Member

:fawk: I agree the town sucks but AU has whooped yall ass 5 years in a row :rofl:

16. crucialkc

crucialkc the earth is flat

dude... i was gaining off of 3600 cals when i was 200lbs....... how much cardio you doin? how many sets were you doing?

4000 cals @ 155 is um.. ridiculous. unless you are doing something other than lifting (MMA, biking, etc), you should not be eating that much at all unless you plan on getting fat.

17. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Day 2 [Legs and Abs]

5x5 Front Squats (135lbs - will go up to atleast 165 next, I wasn't expecting it to be as easy as it was - more for making sure my form was correct, ass to the gound!) supersetting with 5x5 of Dumbell Lunges (40lbs)

5x5 1 Leg Back Extensions (25lbs on each ankle) and supersetting 5x5 Leg Curls (135lbs)

5x5 Sumo Deadlifts (205lbs) and supersetting with 5x5 Stiffleg Deadlifts (205lbs for 4 set and last set of 185lbs)

5x10 Weighted Rope Crunches (180lbs) and then 3x10 Legraises (20lbs inbetween my ankles)

Tomorrow is a day off and will picking up on friday with Arms.

18. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I'm doing cardio twice a week on sun/monday as to give me legs atleast 3 days of recovery.

Well today I'm only pulling in 3600 with ~313g of protien. I'm 20 years old and my metabolism is FAST. I train eas part with 100 total reps (5x5 x 4). Volume training is great so far! I really enjoy it.

If you have any advice I'm all ears. Cheers!

19. crucialkc

hmm I'm not really sure what to say except for up your cals in small doses and make sure you are keeping track of each and every calorie. if you eat 4k religiously and aren't gaining, try upping to 4250 first (try for a few weeks, up to 4500 after that if it's still not working).. i know from personal experience that eating that much when you are <200lbs. will 9 times out of 10 make you end up with some LBM, but a TON of fat. good luck man. just be patient.

20. TZ

TZ Banned

:werd:

Are you 100% sure you're eating 4000 calories? 2000 can be a lot more than it seems at times. :hs:

21. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Yeah I keep a good track of my caloric intake. I'll bump down to 3K and see how things work. Halodrol should help though.

22. crucialkc

also, make sure you're getting your cals from good sources.... "dirty bulking" will make you fatter than you think.

23. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I eat clean. Tom is Arms, whoo hoo

24. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Day 3 - [Bis/Tris]

Barbell Curls 5x5 (85lbs) suppersetting with 5x5 Dumbbell Curls (30lbs)

Preacher Curls 5x5 (65lbs) supersetting with 5x5 Hammer Curls (25lbs)

Weighted Dips 5x5 (BW + 45lbs) supersetting with 5x5 Decline Triceps Extensions (45lbs)

Lying Tricep Extensions (55lbs) supersetting with 5x5 Cable Rope Pulldowns (100lbs)

Also took 2 scoops of Superpump 250, had an AWESOME pump during my workout. Now I have explosive shits.. yippie:hsd:

Tomorrow is Delts :bigthumb:

25. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Day 4 - [Delts]

5x5 Military Press (125lbs) supersetting with 5x5 Incline Lateral Raises (20lbs)

5x5 Alternate Dumbbell Shoulder Press (40lbs each Arm) supersetting with 5x5 Cable Front Raises (40lbs)

5x5 Seated Cable Row to Neck (90lbs) supersetting with 5x5 Incline Rear Delt Raises (Machine at 95lbs)

I'm so sore from yesterdays Bis/Tris I can only cringe at how I will feel tom! Good thing its a day off. Will pick back up tuesday for Chest/Back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.