Needing to be set straight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by WalkingTurtle, Feb 26, 2005.

1. I work in a theatre. Just about to open a show. I have a rule to not get intrested in actresses. That has flown out the window. There has to be a ten year difference in our age and I aslo have a rule never date under 25. I'm 30. Now with all that said. I have a serious infatuation with this woman. There are times if I were to do what comes naturaly, I would grab her hand and give her intimate hugs. It is more than just a sexual attraction.

Have you ever regreted not making your deepest most personal feelings known to someone, only to feel like you are just overly desperate or they could just stomp all over your self-esteem?

True advice.

To tell or just suck it up and let this one go?

By the way if any of you know her... which I would be suprised... drop this thead in her box. I could only hope.

2. Trickypants

Trickypants OT Supporter

Look...as long as it's not going to interfere with your ability to do your job, I'd let her know how you feel.

If you don't, it could very well be a missed opportunity...and personally, I never want to look back and think I missed out because I didn't have the guts to do what was necessary.

3. Fearan

Fearan Guest

You're 30? You sound like a 16yr old.

If you want any kind of a relationship with a woman, get to know her and shit first. Ask her out. Someone randomly blurting out emotions to you is VERY scary.

No wonder you're single. :mamoru:

4. It totally feel like I'm a 16yr old when ever we talk. Just not able to relax and get to know her. I'm not sure that she is even looking for a relationship.