FRK Needing alittle hep from the FS peeps:)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sp33d, Dec 15, 2004.

1. sp33d

sp33d New Member

I have a couple things, not freaky to much... But i want edgeamucated awnswers ;)

First off, (the non-freaky) hokay, all of a sudden Im only lasting 5-15 minutes when haveing sex with my gf, i have tried numerous things. All up to last week i was going 30mins to 1 1/2 hours no problem... Is there any thing that you guys could suggest i try?

Also, (little more on the freaky side) Me and my Gf have a pretty significant stash of toys :naughty: however we both love to make her squirt, Im looking for a really good g-spot stimulator i have looked many places but would like some experinces good/bad with certain ones, there are soooo many out there what works the best?

Thanks, if this isnt freaky enough i appoligize. delete it if you feel nessasary.

2. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

G-spot: Penis and fingers work best for me. Other than that, I just have a plain old curved vibrator that is just fine - it's just human penis sized, not huge, and it's made of slightly squishy stuff so I don't accidently hurt myself with the curved part. (Important, since you're pushing right on her urethra, and you're both likely to be a little excited.)

3. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

So you didn't have this problem with the same chick a few weeks ago, but now you do?

4. Reverand Jonas

Reverand Jonas Tool > *

i have found that my hand works the best, get the squirting 101 dvd

5. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

the squirting 101 vid is a good idea. do the spiderman web sling thing with your fingers. anyone else know what i'm talking about?

6. sp33d

sp33d New Member

Yeah just all of a sudden, we have been going out for about 4 months and in the last week its been pathetic:wtc:

7. sp33d

sp33d New Member

I have the squirting 101 video, but its the second one with seymore not the first one.

Im really good at it with my fingers but was just wondering about some good toys, for my gf, cuz she can reach her spot very well.

alittle offtopic but i thought it was awesome:naughty: Last night while she was giving me head (laying on her back) she was using a clit tickler, and she came it was insane she hit the ceiling fan:bowdown: she's never squirted that much with that much force.

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

well it doesn't sound like you guys have any trouble getting her to squirt :eek3:

9. sp33d

sp33d New Member

haha, no squirting isnt the issue:hsd: