need your opinion on what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mojo, May 28, 2007.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

background: dated this grl for 2 years, became friends w/benefits for couple months, now the relation ended in bad terms. i told her off and said i didnt want to see her no more because i just didnt want to deal with her.
    so its day 2 and im still thinking about it throughout the day; at work and school. i still having feelings for her and im having a difficult time to beat this feeling. i just cant help myself but get a little jealous if she were to talk with another guy. the sex was great and she did care for me (one of my and her close buddies said she truly loves/loved me), but i had to end it all last night because she was disrespectful and rude to my friends and even family members at some point (not just that day, within the last couple months). she was too jealous of me talking to ANY female friend, me going out with the guys doing our thing, clubbing in general, disrespectful to my female friends, etc. Every female friend of mine has asked why does she [ex] look so mad/down/sad/angry. so i didnt want to deal with it and neither should my friends/family. at the moment, im feeling a little depressed and down because of this.

what i have done so far is talk to other girls, focus on school, work part time, gym, go out with my friends to clubs/bars, and keeping myself occupied with hobbies. its been working fairly well but still trying to get over it.

what advice can you give me? what should i do to get over her quicker? my close friend said to not talk or see her for 3 consecutive days and it'll make it easier to forget about her. it sounds logical but it just so happens we both saw each other at the club (we didnt talk) eariler today!

2. A Cow

A Cow OT Supporter

honestly.. there is no 'easy' way to get over it..

but.. from what im getting from this message is.. you still like her..

what i would do is go say
    "bha bah bah ims orry.. i do want to talk to you bah abh abh.. i would aprecate it tho if you respected < people go here > "

just be honest..

then again.. look one post down and you will see my rant.. so i don't know if you should take my opinion.. ( tho i do get mounds of pussy >.> god.. i must be the only guy in the world that sees a problem with that and wants a commiment )
    /rant
    but anways..

go talk to her.. and.. if you cant date / whatever just be friends.. its easer to get over someone if you can be friends and keep talking just not do what you used to do

3. Mojo

Mojo New Member

ive tried that and still get the same results. as a friend, she will act exactly the same. rude, hate against female friends for no apparent reason, etc.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to stop talking to her and seeing her. It's only leading her on obviously and putting you into more shit. The only way you are both ever going to move on is if you take a break from one another. Sure the sex was good but you can easily find another girl to take that place eventually.

This is only going to keep happening if you keep talking to/seeing her. So stop.

5. danewreed

danewreed OT Supporter

get under another girl that had features that one lacked

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

IMO it sounds like u really like her and she likes you so if i were u id go back to her and jus law down the law ether she treats ur fam and friends nicely or jus 4get it

7. Mojo

Mojo New Member

i was gonna talk with her about this before i came back here. do you (vag crew) think i should give it another chance?