A&P Need your opinion on this site i made...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by dmora, Dec 9, 2002.

1. dmora

dmora Guest

Really the part giving me trouble is the navigation. The font I chose is really not the best since its a little thin. But i dont want to have multiple fonts on the page, like between the title and the navigation.
    [​IMG]
    This is their navigation they had before... I cut up some of it, and im going to reorganize some of it to combine a few pages.
    [​IMG]

2. one66stang

one66stang Haters.com

Othet than filling out the header all the way to the edge it looks fine to me.

3. Dubtastic

Dubtastic { OG }

i took a look at their current site :ugh: and im glad you are working on it. for a corporate site, their current one is just far too busy and animated.

so here are my comments, take them or leave them:

1. i see you are changing the color scheme. is this what the company desires or will they mind? some companies have specific branding and in that are certain colors associated with the company.
    2. im just not "feeling" the layout. the crumpled paper up top seems out of place. i would even go as far as to recommend gridlines or blocks to break up the space, but the crumpled paper really feels out of line.
    3. i agree about not getting too crazy on the fonts. it is a good idea never to use more than 2 or 3 fonts in a given layout. helvetica seems to be an easy one to work with. i would use that. a subtle mouseover would be welcomed here also. nothing dramatic, perhaps a simple color change.
    4. i would remove the rulers.
    5. the colors seem to be clashing. not sure if it is the monitor here or what, but the blue is not the best blue in the world. if you need a great resource on color matching, check this out http://www.colormatch.dk/
    6. put some content in the page so that we can see what it will look like.
    7. i would bring the company logo over to the left and move the images across the header. perhaps making a small collage across the top.

not meant to be a personal attack so dont take it that way. just some stuff i found... hope it helps..