SRS Need your Help...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Natalia1149, Jul 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natalia1149

Natalia1149 New Member

Hello, my name is Natalia. I am writing to you from Russia ... I ask for your help ... I have a cousin Catherine, she was ten years old. There was trouble, a few days ago, she got into a serious car accident with her parents. Now she lies in hospital she had a serious spinal injury. At the operation, and further rehabilitation needs of about 9 000 euro ... and now in Russia especially in times of crisis, we are simply not possible to find a similar amount. Operation must be done as soon as possible, otherwise the girl will remain chained to a wheelchair. I beg you, help ... if you can send even a few dollars, you have to help us a lot. We very much hope that small parts will be able to collect the amount ... This is the account number in the payment system moneybookers ID: 11722110. If you are willing and able to help by other means please contact me - icq 454899964 or write natalia1149(dog)gmail.com Thank you very much in advance ... Help please. Do not pass by. For any questions write to me. Sorry for my English…:wtc:

2. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

In Soviet Russia wheelchair rides you. Troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.