need your help !

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dr.deviil, Sep 12, 2007.

1. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

Soo, this girl that i know who i found my self in a friend zone keeps calling me and having long conversations, last time she asked me to go for afternoon cocktail WTF? She's cool and i find her very attractive but again previously she told me that she likes me very much but like a friend when i made my move :(

So ot what would do u suggest? what is the right move in this kind of cases ?

TX

2. kiri

kiri New Member

i think you just answered your own question :hsugh:

she likes you as a friend... if you don't want to be friends with her, stop talking to her :dunno: i don't see what you want to get out of this

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Do you want more than a friendship? It sounds like you do and she's already made it abundantly clear that you are her friend, so she's using you as her friend to talk to. If you don't want to just be her friend then ignore her....unless you like being used and tortured.

4. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

ehh i always find my self into friend zoned and its not th first time WTF am i doin wrong? and its always the girls i like if i dont like and just fuckin around i get em

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I don't know you, but IMO guys get "friendzoned" because of the way they handle situations with the girls they like. If you like a girl you need to play it cool, act with confidence and as if you run the show. Don't call her all the time and chat with them on the phone, that's what buddies do. If you meet a girl and like her then set up a real date, make a move. Do something that shows you aren't just some nice guy she can walk all over.

6. dr.deviil

dr.deviil New Member

TX man i guess another didnt work out :( now gota find another fuck

7. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

so just tell you your aren't looking to be be friends and that you look forward to running into her at more get-togethers in the future. wtf is so hard about that, nobody says you have to be her girlfriend.