Need your help OT

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thachewster, Nov 24, 2005.

1. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Ok I got a problem that I don't think it can solve on my own.

Theres a girl that I used to go out with about 4 years ago, we've only recently started hanging out together again and spending time with eachother. She now has a child and a boyfriend(not the dad of the child). Shes being seeing her boyfriend I think for around 5months although Im not sure if their that serious. He does live over an hour away and with her still a student, she doesn't have a car so they rarely see eachother, maybe once a week.

Anyway, since we have started spending time together, I'm really started to love her again and I think we would be great together. We both flirt with eachother and Im great with her daughter and her. We both know eachother well and get on well, and I wish we hadn't broke up now but we were young and immature and I never realised how good we had it until now.

What do I do? Do I swallow my feelings and try my best just to be friends even though it kills me when im with her because I just want to grab her and kiss her or... Do I tell her how I feel and risk the loss of a friend incase she thinks that it would be too hard for us to be friends because she has a boyfriend?

Your thoughts would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Dave:sadwavey:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2005
  2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

She has a boyfriend. Respect that and don't overstep your boundaries. She SHOULD respect that a lot more than you telling her.

3. Icehouse69

Icehouse69 New Member

Move on dude, and remember why it didnt work out in the first place. If she's with somebody new and is still flirting with you, what makes you think she wouldnt do the same with a different ex if you were her boyfriend?

Sounds like alot more trouble than its worth.

4. thachewster

thachewster New Member

Thanks for your opinions so far guys. Icehouse69, to be completely honest, it was my fault it didnt work out. I was just young and didnt really care about girls that much. She never wanted it to end.

I know what you mean about the flirting thing but I get the feeling from it that shes starting to like me too again because since we broke up and right up until basically recently. People still told me they got the feeling she still liked me.

Bah confused. Thanks for the comments though so far.

Keep them coming :)

Dave

5. k0in b4hd

k0in b4hd New Member

dont do it, you sound desperate, shes gonna fuck you over