Need Your advice ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gazelleS12, Apr 9, 2009.

1. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

Hi again to all the guys and gals of Offtopic.com I’m having a little problem working this one out.,

I have only ever had one sexual partner, and I love her very much, I love her so much that I have I have for filled her fantasy of having a MFM 3 times, and so I have been given permission when I want to have sex with another women as long as tell when and with who.
    Now for the fun part the person I want to sleep with is one of her friends, why you ask?
    I wanted to have sex with someone I’m familure with and like, so I won’t fell so wired
    We have known for a long time, over the years we have talked like friends do about different things, and one night while chatting she has told me that she likes me and that one day she would like to sleep with me, I was blown away, but a few days later my partner told me that she was joules of her from having great guy like me because all the guys she’s gone out with are crap, any way a few weeks later we chatting online when she said “I need you to look at something and let me know what you think ?” I said ok.
    Next minute my phone go’s off it’s 2 picture messages and low and be hold first one is of her tits and the second was to confirm it was her, again blown away, and replayed with your 9/10 or something like that, she said that I knew that I would like them, but she said don’t tell my partner about these it would upset my friendship , now I should have told my partner straight away but I foolishly didn’t , and my partner found them a few weeks later , needless to say what happened next, I got into little trouble the friend on the other hand... they talked about it for a while, my partner asked me do I like her and do I want to sleep with her? I said Yes. Anyway for some strange reason they where talked about having FMF but nothing ever happened. We stop talking for while, now the friend wont talk to my partner , but will only talk and message and email me,
    Any way we where talking the other day and said I had list of 5 things I’d like to do before I get married and on that list I wanted sleep with her , and I asked her if my partner said yes to her and me having sex would she do it ?
    After some minute or to, she said no because it would hurt her friend and it’s not right and after pictures last time , then after changing topic she sends my 3 pictures of her again of her breasts, and she asked if I could send her pic’s of my cock, with the words don’t tell her this is fun ....
    What I’m asking here is am I being baited or she just playing with me? Or is there something I’m missing
    What should I do and where are your takes on what’s happening here .

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Sometimes the fantasy of wanting something is better than the reality of having it...

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

for the love of all thats good in the universe, please learn to spell

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

1. Is English your first language?
    2. What you should do is dump your girlfriend. It's BULLSHIT of you to say you are in love with her when you very obviously are just using her for comfort and loving the advances of her "friend."

Her friend is a piece of shit as well and your girlfriend is dumb for staying friend with her after what she did the first time. Once you screw the girl that's it. You're not going to have the same relationship with your current girlfriend.

5. BlackWRX

BlackWRX New Member

I don't see how this is different from a MFM threesome?

6. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

Yes English is my first language; just not very good at spelling as you can see and I am very sorry for that but I am working on it.

iwishyouwerebeer: Thank you for being upfront, my partner and I have been togeather all most 10 years now, and I would do anying for her and I mean anything.

7. Savage5point0

Savage5point0 Im an asshole.

My advice? Stop huffing glue.

8. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

So what makes you think I'm huffing glue ?

9. iwishyouwerebeer

Was his girlfriend obsessed with any of the guys included in their past MFM's? I think not, which is why it's VERY different.

10. roddick

roddick New Member

You agreed to the MFM, but you would not have if it was one of your friends you knew she liked. If your woman did agree to you and her friend shes nuts. Reminds me of that episode of Entourage with Eric, Sloan and the blonde friend of hers. That worked out well...

11. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

this is an inherently unfair situation because its a complete joke to find some random guy for a threesome, but for a non single guy who doesnt spend all his freetime hitting on girls to get it to happen is a nearly impossible. Hes not just going to stumble on 3 random girls who are down. He's not necessarily excited because its this particular girl, hes excited because he FINALLY has a shot at enjoying some of the excitement and novelty has been accommodating enough to allow his GF.

He doesnt sound obsessed. all hes said is that he'd like to have sex with her. Maybe its a bit more personal then it should be for a sex-only threesome, but because of the above I'm cutting him a bit of slack. when you say obsessed, keep in mind this guy has only ever been with one women ever and for 10 years. it seems pretty unavoidable that hes going to get excited about new t&a

I agree at this point, things have gotten out of control, but hey, I can't blame the guy for trying.

gazelleS12: would you be ok if your GF said I'll make you a deal: my friend is off limits forever but ive found another girl thats pretty and your type and we can have a threesome with her?

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Does your gf's friend like the attention? Hell yes.

Will she actually sleep with you? Probably not.

My guess is, she got weirded out by the whole situation.

13. iwishyouwerebeer

Actually, I'd bet money she'd not weirded out by the idea of a FMF, it's just that now she's wants him all to herself.

14. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

girls that say they want sex this openly are, more often then not, full of shit when it comes time for business.

15. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

Im out of this one.

This ones on beer :big grin:

16. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

has your g/f had sex with more than you and that other guy? I'm guessing so, in which case she has no idea how you feel on this. Of course you want to have sex with her friend.

I say that her friend is being a tease and you should tell her, tell her unless she's going to produce then this is only fun for her and will only end badly.

I'm bias in the fact that I think you should be having sex with many many more females. To have spent 10 years with a single one and only had sex with 1 girl is not something I could deal with. I say fuck the friend and the g/f at the same time and cum on both of them. ha ha ha ha.

17. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

People that are happy, have a healthy relationship, and are swingers are rare. They have a certain je ne sais quoi, which I'm not sure I sense in you, gazelle, but I'm certainly not qualified to judge. There are many other who are far more experienced in this realm. Hopefully one of them will post in here.

Personally, I don't share. :)

18. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

19. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

His being able to fuck her is on his top 5 things to do. I'd say thats kinda obsessed.

20. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

have you met men?
    hes 25+ and only been with 1 woman. no shit he wants to try out any other girl that will have him.

21. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

By the way he worded it, he made it seem like it was that specific girl. If he said, oh, i just want to fuck MORE girls, that would make sense. But he didn't he told her that fucking HER was on his top 5.

22. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

I never though of it like that hmmmmm

23. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

wtf TS confuses me... horrible, broken, english + confusing statements... I'm out!

24. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

:mamoru:

25. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

Guys and Gals I think you for all your advice and help.