FRK need womens opinions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by suhrim21, Jul 9, 2009.

1. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

So I have a fantasy and I want to know what the women think about it.

I want to be dominated and humiliated. I fantasize about being called names spit on, choked, spanked and so on. Also I just got over my reluctance about anal play, as I have a medical condition called Ulcerative colitus, which is bleeding ulcers in my colon. Since my wife started playing with my ass I love it.

So what do the women think. Would this be a turn on for women. I am normally dominating but with the stress I am having and having everything on my shoulders I have been fantasizing about having a complete loss of control.

2. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

3. freckleface

freckleface expose the raw nerve and get on with our lives...

I wish my hubby would give in to his needs like that. He has them he wants me to take control and be dom. but he will not say it in so many words.

4. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I read the whole second one. I will definately read the first one. thank you. Now how would I even go about talking to the wife about this. as of late I have been letting her work her way. riight now when she is playing with my ass she will push me down and sit on top of me so I cant move, when it started with her just barely touching me. Do you think I should just wait and see if she gets more into what I want. she has been slowly getting rougher and to tell the truth I am loving it.

I have also thought about seeing if I can find a dom and have her teach my wife how to be a dom. as my wife is typically very submissive.

5. freckleface

i am very submissive as well but i am wanting to be a dom. I am working up to it as well. He is loving it. But it would make me so fucking hot if he would just say it. He is not much on talking about it a lot. I think he is scared that he will scare me. BUT he will not :)

Try to give some info. and see how it goes and then give more. Sounds like she wants to:naughty:

6. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I am really hoping she does. she has also made comments about wanting to kiss another woman but then she always askes what i would think about that so Im still trying to figure out if she is testing the waters or if that is too far out there for her and she will get mad at me about agreeing to it. so for now I just tell her if that is something you really want to do we will have to sit down and really talk about it.

freckleface. I am pretty vocal. for instance when she is spanking me I will tell her harder or softer or what not. I dont know I guess I will have to see how things go.

If you have any advice I would love to hear it. Also if you have any suggestions of other things we may enjoy please tell me. I love trying new things.

which one thing I have been wanting to try is water play I have seen a couple of golden shower clips and find it a big turn on. I am working on that with the wife now.

7. freckleface

we will have to share our thoughts and progression. I am new at this. We had our first threesome ( my wanting to play with women love it ) but it went bad. One thing i know for sure is do not bring someone in until you are able to tell your wife all your wants and needs. and that same for her.

I have a post about the threesome - marries 7 yrs

8. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

thats right I read that and I do have to say you had every right to be pissed at your HB. I would be up to sharing thoughts and progression with you it could be good to get some Ideas going back and forth

9. freckleface

yes very interesting... I could use a mans out look.

10. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

yes an I a womans opinion

11. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

any other females opinions

12. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

give it time. things run a little slower here :)

13. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

I was just making sure to leave it open so people didn't think i got my answer and stop posting

14. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

It sounds like you two need to start a conversations with your SOs. If it's something you think they would enjoy but wouldn't brin up themselves.

15. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

What works for me is pinning the guy down, teasing him then suddenly stopping. At this point I demand he tells me what he wants me to do and then I make a big deal about deciding if I want to do it until he begs all the while slightly teasing him. It works like a charm :)

16. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

corpsestreet you know that would be nice if my wife did that

17. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Well, try asking her what her biggest, kinkiest fantasies are and tell her what yours are. Gradually try to get to know what her limits are and if they don't quite meet yours give her an idea of the more extreme things you might like and see how she responds. Afterwards, grab her hand and lead her into the bedroom and start trying to make both your fantasies happen.

18. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

the thing is I have to take things slow my wife grew up rather sheltered and was a virgin till we got married. so I am taking things slowly since this stuff is all new to her.

19. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Which is why you'll open up the discussion by getting an idea of her limits. She might have been a virgin/sheltered but those are things that can be easily changed given the right coaxing. Plus you never know, she just might surprise you. This is something that you guys will have to develop together. If she can't handle you guys discussing your fantasies I don't think she will be able to handle you hiring a Dom to give her tips.

20. suhrim21

suhrim21 New Member

that is very true. thank you for the advice

21. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

no problemo

22. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

hmm... you might have a problem there then. Although some women who are typically submissive may embrace the dominant role- they may actually be switches in disguise- others won't. I am one of those that won't. I just AM submissive... to try and make me something else doesn't work. I have tried on occasions to take over the dominant role and it is horrible. I just really CAN'T do it. So my advice would be to be gentle and not push too hard. Tell her what you want and encourage her when she tries some of it out. Hopefully she'll enjoy it. But it may just not work for her.

23. freckleface

Funny thing you said that. Last night i told him that i wanted him to put on my panties. I wanted to play with his ass,spank it,kiss-lick it... then told him how i wanted to fuck him. I talked dirty to him as acted as if not listening...hehe foe 20 min. I told him every detail.
    He got up toke a shower waited on the bed (with my panties on ). This was not all i wanted though. So i started my tail everything i said. OMG his cock was harder then ever. It took everything i had not to get on it. Then i stopped. hehehehe so evil. Did not take long he let me know in words what i wanted to here. Give it to me, fuck me, ......oh yes.
    last night was fucking HOT!!!!
    This will be done again :)

24. FifthGear

FifthGear -

i hope you made him wear the dirty ones :naughty:

25. freckleface

You are very right. I did last night. It worked out very nicely :)