need valentine's day advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nayt1, Feb 8, 2005.

1. nayt1

nayt1 New Member

i'm having trouble deciding where to take the girl for dinner.

i made reservations at dux: http://www.frommers.com/destinations/orlando/D39384.html
    http://www.peabodyorlando.com/asp/vgT_f_b_wine_dine2.asp?page=BarsRestaurants&restaurant=dux

its expensive and highly recommended but i went down there today to look at the place. its really just off the lobby of a hotel and i'm not sure it has the right atmosphere. plus i didn't see anyone under age 40 anywhere near it (we're both students).

should i take her there? or should i go somewhere cheap like the cheesecake factory or romano's macaroni grill? or should i ask her about it?

2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Have you asked around to other people your age? Maybe more people will know of a romantic restaurant where a somewhat younger generation partakes in.

I wouldn't ask her advice on this one, making it a surprize will make her all the more happier. I think she'd appreciate the gesture of taking her to that restuarant and would be thankful nonetheless, but i'd try doing just a little more investigating to find that perfect one.

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

i would just take her to McDs and save yourself the trouble :mamoru:

4. nayt1

nayt1 New Member

i don't get it

5. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

Take her somewhere special that you either haven't been to or that has meaning. Atmosphere sounds crappy there, look for another place.