Need to vent, more issues with SO

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tubachris85x, Mar 3, 2008.

1. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well, as much as hate to say it, my relationship might be coming to an end. Ever since she's been talking about goin to stetson and whatnot, we've been having fights. I dont know why, but Ive just been dwelling on this for the longest time, and having too much time on my hands to think about it dosnt help either.

Got into another one tonight about the same issue and others that would result from that desicion, which includes her wanting me to travel to see her in Deland, and staying with her grandparents, but she is not willing to travel herself to see me, becuase she says that she's "scared" to ride the bus to tallahassee...

Just shit like this has been happening, mostly due to my resentment to the current situation. I love her to death, and I simply cannot just drop this as easily as it would sound. Im sure she would agree with me on that, but on the other hand, she's been thinking about it for the past week.

Was sopposed to see her next week, would have only gotten one measily day after being away since mid december. But I dont know right now, may not get to see her anymore..

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I know you most likely posted this solely for venting purposes on your end, which I totally understand...but you have to realize at some point-is it really worth this constant stress?

BTW, feel free to post in this thread:
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3703784

3. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Yea, I just read that. Like I said, I truly love the girl, and I sincerely mean that. From my HS experience, all Ive ever seen from the average teenage couple, was just everything minus the actual emotional factor that Ive had with her, and I do truly love her, something that I know, that no other couple around me ever had.

Yes, its stressful, but its not like I can say "well Im done, have a good life." Its going to be even worse for me in that case. Its just so hard when you love them

4. iwishyouwerebeer

I know you love her, I don't doubt that...I just tend to think "is this really worth all this stress? Are we really going to make it 3 months, 1 year, 5 years from now?"

If you pause when you mull that over or don't see that future anymore you have your answer.

5. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

There is a future, I can see it. I just cant explain why Ive been the way I have been. I think Im just going to quit my current job, becuase one thing is that I constantly think about this one issue only when Im working, I just dont know why. (for other reasons as well, this, just being a major factor)

Even if there is no future, I cant see myself trying to find someone else, Ive just never met another women like her, and to me, it would be near impossible to try compensate for what I could possibly lose very soon.

I just dont want to. I just feel myself losing all motivation to do anything if that happens. Worth it, I do think so. But I dont think me leaving her would solve anything, it would to me make things more stressful emotionally.

:hs:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

Umm, why would quitting your job be a good idea?

7. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well, several reasons, Im a busser at a BBQ resturant.

Believe it or not, its a very strenuous job, physically. But it dosnt require much thought at all. Between running around and whatever, I just think think and think more. Its just been centered around my current situation with the GF.

Lately, Ive just been feeling like Im not getting paid enough for the kind of work Im doing. Also, I just dont feel like it anymore. On top of the constant endless thinking, I just feel like leaving work everytime now, and I cant even keep somewhat of a good face when Im walking around.

Another reason, is that I could be making more money now too. Im in the army rotc program, and I can easily contract, and would get a scholarship as well as monthly payments from the army.

8. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Anyways, totally irrelevant to the thread..but thats whats going on. As I sit here in the dark, all I can do is just wait, and think...

9. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

just chill.

whatever happens will be for the best. worrying about it and getting into arguments will only make it worse.

just let it be and be happy. it might work out; it might not. 3 months from now, whether you two stay together or not, you'll realize this period was nothing to get worked up about.

10. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Good idea...:wtc:

11. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Based on your past threads, I'm going to say that you stay in this relationship and delude yourself into thinking you are happy because you are afraid that no one else is going to want you, perhaps due to your weight?

I'm not saying to break up with her (although given your past threads, it seems like that's where this is eventually heading whether you like it or not--in fact, I would wager you are a prime candidate for being cheated on), but I AM saying that it's time for you to get yourself into a routine of healthy eating and excercise and to gain some of your confidence back.

12. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Um, my weight has absolutly NOTHING to do with my relationship... :hsugh:

13. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Missed my point entirely.

My point was that you obviously don't think you can do better than this girl, so you stay in an unhappy, failing relationship for WHATEVER reason.

I wasn't attacking you or anything like that. I'm just saying, you've been making threads about this relationship for a while now, and none of them have any positive merit to them. The truth is, if you are so unhappy, then you need to firgure out WHY you are unhappy with this girl so that you can decide if you want to be with her or not.

14. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Granted, I dont post threads about the positives in our relationships, very few even do. But leaving her is not the best solution, it will only make things harder for the both of us.

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Why?

16. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Because I love her.

17. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:hsugh:

18. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

If you ever really have, then you should know how hard it is to just break up with them. The mere thought of not being able to be with her makes me want to end life. Thats why

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Now we are getting somewhere.

Why does the thought of breaking up with her make you want to end your life, when you are obviously also so unhappy with her?

And yes, I've been in your shoes. That's why I am here, giving you advice, hoping you won't make the same mistakes I did. :hs:

20. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Also, keep in mind, that I wasn't advising you to break up with her.

I was advising you to start focusing on other areas of your life that need tending to, instead of being so hooked into this girl.

21. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

its not that I would end my life, it just makes me feel that I have no reason to keep going. Its not that Im unhappy with her, im angry at the current situation of being to god damn far apart. I do not do well with her only on the phone, I lose patience and it leads to arguments. Its never like this when Im physically with her, never has been.

The reason I love her, is just because she's the only one that has ever really understood me, and supports what I do and decide to do. Shes just not like any other girls Ive met in my experience. I never met her in my highschool, but in a more mature enviornment. She's just a 1 in million, and I dont want to let that go. On top of that, Im too attached, and I just cant emotionally handle it, especially now.

22. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Thats another problem. Since Ive been up here, theres just not as much to do, as I have been doing before I graduated HS. I went to a completly over packed schedule, to absolutly nothing but some classes, and sitting at home wondering what the hell to do.

23. iwishyouwerebeer

Dude, you live in Tallahassee...I lived in Tallahassee and there was ALWAYS something to do. I literally used to go to the gym there 5 days a week when I was bored and then made a ton of friends and hang out/parties pretty much every night.

Sounds like you are shy and not trying a much as you could. Or you really like sitting at home with nothing to do thinking about all your relationship problems. Quitting you job, while it is shitty without a new job to come in it's place would be a huge mistake. Why don't you get a job through the school? You'll meet more people.

24. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its not that there's nothing in Tally to do, its just I dont have my own car, and I dont live on campus, and trying to ride my bike on tharpe street would be next to suicide.

As for parties, yea, I go every once in awhile, but Im just not the type, because I dont drink, and I dont like have to shuttle my drunk roomates all over town.

For the job, like I said, I can contract, and be getting alot more then I am now. Getting only $25 bucks for working the weekend is not something I would consider doing, versus getting $300+ a month, including scholarship money, as well as about $3500 for living costs, and not to mention, a secure job for myself after college

25. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Well, its not over. I finally spoke to her today, and I apologized for my wrong doing.

However, shes been getting alot of crap from her mother today, for whatever reason, I think it has to do with school, but whatever. Getting to the point, her mother is sayint that she will not let her see me when I come down, or for that matter, until she graduates in May.

The world keeps turning..