TAT Need to use this jewelry, but on what?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CrudeGT, Feb 29, 2004.

1. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

Jewelry exchange... Anyone need a 10g 1/2" barbel

I had a brain fart the other day and bought a 10g 1/2" barbel in hopes of stretching my first frenum. then I realized that i was pierced with a 10g 5/8". And of course you can't return jewelry for sterility reasons. So I have this 10g 1/2" barbel and can't even think of where to put it.

give me some ideas where I can use this jewelry.

Edit: I have this barbel and can not use it for anything. If anyone needs this, I would be willing to trade it via mail, for other jewelry. I'm not sure what I'm getting pierced yet, so I'm not looking for anything in particular for trade. Just let me know what you got and I'll let you know if I need it. Thanx

Last edited: Feb 29, 2004
  2. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

well, you could always see if any one here will trade you!

3. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

another frenum! :big grin:

either that or you can use it as the final jewelry in a tongue piercing

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

most of my friends who are into piercing use all their jewelry, so I don;t have anyone I can trade with.

I talk to my piercer about using it for another frenum, it's too short to use for a new frenum and the ones I have require longer barbels because of how much it stretches when going hard.

I've got my tongue done once. I'd love to get my tongue done again, but I have a 6g in there now, and i think it would be kind of a moot point to pay for a longer 6g, for when my tongue swells, and pay for a longer 10g for the new piercing, just to use a 10g that I bought by mistake.

Think I could use it for an eyebrow? I've been debating that one for a while.

5. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

ask OTers if anyone need it! maybe they can swap you

6. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

That's a good point. lemme see if I can change the name of this thread, in stead of starting a new one.

It won;t let me change the name on the thread. Can you change it Oscar? just to something like Jewelry trade...

Last edited: Feb 29, 2004