need to talk.........

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Apr 10, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Where to begin.... I've been dating a nice girl for several months, she say's she is in love and honestly appears to be so. But I don't trust her. I don't really have a reason not to trust her though.
    My last GF I felt in love with then one day totally out of the blue she said she wanted out.. I was pretty devastated and shocked because just the night before it seemed so perfect and normal, so since then I've always been scared about relationships just ending at the drop of a dime, without warning.
    Now I do like this girl but I'm far from being in love with her, I love to see her happy, love to spend time with her but I can't open up to her and I'm keeping myself from falling in love with her because I can't trust her and don't wan't to get hurt. So basically I'm wasting time, going nowhere with her. But I think I'd feel the same with any girl. I do think I want to love her but like I said, I'm scared to.

Help?

2. BTA

BTA New Member

How long is several months?

3. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

4. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

hm...i dont know? i guess you could use a little therapy with the trust issues if it bothers you that much. sounds like you're kind of insecure, so it could definately help.

5. ItsOnlyMe

ItsOnlyMe New Member

I agree that you might want to try therapy for the trust issues. Other than that, you need to spend some time thinking about your true feelings for this girl. It sounds like you really like her -- as a friend. You need to determine whether you feel stronger than that, and if so, how to go about pursuing that relationship.

But do it before too much more time passes. Leading someone on is NOT cool.

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Life is short. Fall in love. Everyone gets their hearts broken. Get it broken, get over it, move on. Fall in love again. Life is good.

7. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

I just came out from a 3-year relationship and I feel the exact same way. I don't think I would want to be involved in a serious relationship anytime soon. I just don't think that I'm able to trust women completely so soon.