FRK Need to find a good strapon

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Gwenaviere, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

Anyone know of a good brand of strapons? I found a girl who wants to fuck me with a strap on. But I do not have one yet. I think we may also get a double dildo. Sounds like fun. I heard the ones that have small straps are not so good. My best friend had one with leather starps. I'm not sure where she got it.

Let me know, Thanks:smileysex :smileysex

2. you lucky dog.... take a trip to the sex toy store, figure out which one you want and if you're too embarassed to buy it there, order it online. this chick wouldn't happen to be in the south florida area would she?

3. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

I am a chick. Sorry if I disappoint you. No we are in illinois.

4. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

Maybe that is why no one has posted here because they all think I am a guy. LMFAO

5. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

With an account name of Gwenaviere, I immediately thought you were a woman.

It may just be that no one on the FS night crew has any experience purchasing a strap on.

6. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

LOL you are probably right. Silly me. I just thought that he maybe assumed I was a guy when he said you lucky dog. LOL

7. Tovarizzle

Tovarizzle Guest

haha. I wondered about that at first. Didn't know if Gwenaviere was your Medieval drag queen name :p

I think I've seen some in the local naughty stores, so it's probably the same deal out by you. Good luck!

8. i did think you were a guy. i guess girl on girl strap-on action is not freaky enough :big grin:

9. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

Try your local sex shop if not look online....order one that is leather(it won't wear out) and get one that you can use differnt O rings with!! that is depending on if you get more than one "attachment" you can use the same harness.....and a good strap-on will run you about 100 or so bucks...but it's worth it in the end!
    GOOD luck and have FUN!!!

10. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

11. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

no it's not me :o

I got mine from adamandeve.com. The one I got is kinda weird though cause it's blue latex underwear with a dick attached and the underwear are kinda annoying. I'd rather have one where the underwear was just straps so it was more like a thong.

12. BlondieAMC

BlondieAMC New Member

yeah that's the website...i view it all the time but had a blank memory today when i was trying to think of it!

Oh BTW- hope you find something that works for you, Gwenaviere!

13. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

You're not in southern illinois by chance are you? If so theres a good shop around here that would probably have what you want!

14. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

never bought one or used one :dunno: sorry

15. SutterKain

SutterKain New Member

LoL, yeah, down here in South Florida we do have shops like that all around, dont we??? =)

16. Gwenaviere

Gwenaviere Guest

Thanks for you help, there is a shop around here and I will check out what they have. Also I will check adam and eve and the other web site.

17. videogrl

videogrl Guest

omg i saw the coolest thing. It was a strap on rabbit dildo. Looked so much fun! I guess you could google it and try to find. But after you guys get your freak do.... do tell. :wavey: Good luck shopping. :naughty: