FRK Need tips on how to be a Master?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gazelleS12, Apr 22, 2005.

1. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

My partner likes being my slave because she is submissive,
    but the trouble is I'm submissive as well, are there any tips that anyone can give or advise on what I can do ?

2. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

I tried a thread like this not too long ago, I didn't get much help, so I wish you better luck than I had.

I can also suggest some books that are good reads and very insightful:
    The Mistress Manual
    The Master's Manual
    The Good Girls Guide to Female Domination
    The New Topping Book

Go to Amazon.com and type in any of those titles, it'll bring you a list of other books that you might be interested in as well. And most of them are very helpful :hs:

3. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

Aside from that, once you learn to get over your fears of domination, you should be an excellent Mistress... they say to be truly good at dominating someone, you need to know also what its like to be dominated. And since you're naturally submissive as well, you already know what subs like, and so you have a little inside info on what she's going to like and what will and will not work :)

4. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i'mnotgoodatthis, so i really can't help. but here's my thoughts anyway.

iblongramblingpost.

I honestly feel that the key to this, like any good relationship, is open communication. You need to be able to discuss this OUTSIDE of the bedroom and not hold back on anything you have to say. Be completely open with each other about your fantasies. With this done, now you have an idea of what they want. Take things easy at first. Just try to incorporate elements from various fantasies into it. (This is what i do with PE, and i haven't had any complaints yet ;) ) Have a safeword, though honestly the first few times you'd probably get nowhere near using it. Try to have fun with this, you should be doing things you BOTH want to do. (moving on to things only ONE wants to do comes WAAAAAAAY later ;) this is where having REALLY good communication comes in). don't jump right in on things, take it easy, talk things out, and have a good time.

5. easeupoffmynuts

easeupoffmynuts MVP OF SUCK

go to a few black rose society meetings

6. Acesn8s

Acesn8s The Deadman's Hand

Being a submissive yourself, you probably have some good ideas already. Slowly work off things that that if done to you would get you excited.

Communicate.

7. gazelleS12

gazelleS12 New Member

thanks for the advise every one. It will help me alot. thanks again

8. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

I'd also suggest "The Loving Dominant" and "Screw The Roses Give Me The Thorns"

also, try to find a "legit" BDSM group in your area and attend meetings

9. I usually have my guys choke me during sex. none of them seem to have any problem doing so even if they weren't comfortable with it.