A&P Need Suggestions for a decal

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by cassetti, Nov 16, 2004.

1. cassetti

cassetti New Member

Ok - so i know this may not be the best section but i'm going to try it here and see what i get.

I have a dell inspirion 700m laptop - its a small one - weights in at 4.1 pounds! - i use this laptop for class - and am already skuffing away at the silver decorative cover of the laptop.

I work for a nice smaller computer company - my boss purchased last year a very nice wide (up to 2 feet wide rolls!) vinyl printer/cuter.

What i would like to do - is use the silver vinyl we have here at work - and print up a black/white (but it would be actually Black/silver) 'cover' that would fit on my laptop and protect it from scuffs and scratches (and also personalize my laptop without any perminate damage!)

I am looking for some suggestions or maybe even images of simple things that i could put on the laptop.

Someone suggested tribal - and i like that idea - but i have no graphics to go on for that. Note that there is a dell logo in the center that will be cut out of the vinyl so the original can show through!

Thanks for any help you guys can give! :)