SRS Need someone to talk to v. suicide

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gli, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Gli

Gli i can has fast duck?

I just admitted to someone for the first time how I was attempting to kill myself last year and now everything and all of my feelings are coming back. I've never told anyone from last year about this before now.

Last year I didn't go out with friends at all and just stayed home on weekends because I was so depressed. Never told anyone and never did anything about it. I can't even admit it to myself how sad I was. About to cry hella now

Now I'm normal enough and have friends but still not a lot of friends. This weekend I think I got more into my normal friends group more though. idont even know what i'm saying. basically we're "e-friends" :greddy:[stfu] and he lives nearby but never met...we both have issues with ourselves (colorblind, deaf, blood problems, kidney problems, parent issues / adoption) and tons of othe rstuff is shared between us. i dont know why but i asked him if he ever gets mad about all of it and then told him i tried to kill myself last year i was so sad. told him everything. just drinking at my house and taking pain killers (vicodin, advil, aspirin, codeine) and then i stopped and just left my house, drove to a parking lot and layed in the back of my car crying and then sleeping for 15 or some hours. got home and acted like nothing ever happened.

now all of the feelings i was feeling last year are coming back. hopelessness, emptiness. i feel like life isn't fair and i shouldn't have to deal with all of my physical problems while others dont have to. all of my friends are blind to my problems as i dont share my emotions at all and am constantly faking how i feel and when i do feel something i dont know how to express it in words.

basically. help or anything. i dont want to feel like shit anymore or i'll lose it this time. i'll do anything, go anywhere i just need help. :(

2. Ivan

Ivan Guest

I feel the same way you do. I have almost zero friends. When I say zero, its only a couple at best. I think I found my help thru religion. It took me a while to find it but I feel better. Another thing that helps me alot is hope. Hope that things can only get better since its so bad.

3. Pringles

Pringles New Member

it shoulds like you regret or are blaming yourself. You should'nt be doing this. Be thankful you were given another chance at life and you didnt die. Go out and try to make something for yourself. Sadly in this day age and society it wont be easy. Hell it probably wont happne. What you have to do is look at the little things. And be paitent. In life be thankful for all you have and the little things you have too. Maybe it's that first breathe of nice air outside your house that nature gives you. Maybe it's that random chick across the street that acknolwedged your presense by looking. Who knows what it is, but be damn happy your alive and get out there and stuggle at whatever you want.

4. niwtsol

niwtsol always question

if you ever get to the point where it is consuming you more than not you shourl really call a hotline because they can help man, you really have to realize how precious life is, and how lucky you are, dont be a pessimist, read what others have said in this thread, there are so many things to be positive about to be happy with in your life. Dont ever think that other people dont have problems, everyone has problems, and we all have to deal with them.
    no matter how bad things get you always have the power to change them, its just you have to be motivated enough to try and change the things.

if you need it. Be strong man. be strong.
    http://suicidehotlines.com/

5. Shamrock

Shamrock I can in end the world in a Holocaust OT Supporter

I really think its just the time of the year. I had a cousin commit suicide so it crosses my mind but I will never do it. Suicide just won't fix anything.But yet e friends or whatever are nice some people just can't have normal friends its sad but its true. I have plenty of friends but no one I would really trust when it came down to it so I don't know if thats any help. Just know your not the only one, that sometimes right there is enough for me to try to get better.