SRS Need some serious help....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by IgnitionGSR, Jan 17, 2005.

1. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

Alright,
    Just got back from my ex's house.

Read this thread for some background info..
    http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=1537252

Anyways.. I brought over 2 6-packs of Corona beer and we drank it. Now.. shes light weight, and small and gets drunk pretty easy..
    She had like 5 or 6 beers, but after a few she became extremely happy and stupid lol.. she would like say stupid things that didn't make sense and shit, ya know, the usual....

After a while, i was talking to her, and she grabbed my shirt and started making out with me like hardcore. After about a minute she stopped and turned away and crawlled up in a ball kinda pushing me away... I was like... wtf?

Well i kinda ignored it cuz i wasnt all that sober either, but not nearly as drunk as her.

After I sobered up a bit I asked her why she did that to me? Why she kissed me like that. She denaied it!! She I insisted that she didnt do anything and then started 'acted' all drunk and stumbbley more then before when i first brought it up.
    Why I say 'acted' is becuase she told me earlier that she can be a good actor just in case her dad walks in or something...

well anyways after telling her that she was hurting me emotionally and i dont want to take that anymore, and I will stop seeing her as a friend if this continues she came to me and started crying while saying: "I didn't do anything!! I didn't do anything!!"

I calmed her down, but she was acting really drunk... she puked once after like an hour and couldnt stand up staight for long...

I tend to believe she didn't want the kissing to happened, and she was aware of it but decided to make it like it never happened by blamming it on us being drunk and not remembering anything.

But I don't know where this is going.. I got over her for the most part, and got together with her thinking we could act like friends, which we did up until what she did...

That threw me off big time. I don't know wtf is going in her head.

Please read my previous thread before responding, you'll have a better idea of whats going on.

Thanks for the help.

2. Myst

Myst New Member

She makes out with you while drunk & then denies it? She has issues.

3. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

no shit, i am trying to figure out whats wrong with her.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

What she does when she is drunk isn't a proper representation of what she really wants in her life. As you said , she acts stupid and she probably knows this of herself so that was her resistance against this stupidity. And i really find it regretfull and wrong that you would judge her , while she is in a state of being drunk and not sober. She is fragile,small,and easily susceptible to low amounts of alcohol consumption goods. It would be nice if you didn't make advantage of that. Your a basterd if you do, and quite frankly again, why do you judge her while she is drunk and want to have nothing to do with her , while her actions was purely given thru the solemn drive of the booze, and not of her free wil?

You will have to make a clear distinction to actions within being 'drunk' and 'sober' people aren't the same after and before being drunk you know :hsugh:

I find you are far too judgemental, and are attaching to much emotional value to people's actions while they are drunk. You shouldn't , you should judge them on how they treat you when they are sober, that's far more valid and justified then them being in a drunk status. I hope you understand that. Now next, you probably know her being drunk and all that she was just giving in to her needs, but that doesn't necessary mean that she 'loves' you. How about trying to date her just on a normal occassion, to find out if she indeed has loving feelings towards you, then a valid relationship may be more plausible ,and not you two just getting 'nasty' because of the booze. :sad2:

5. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

i am not judging her. I was just trying to figure out what was wrong with her... she is acting really distant and cold when shes sober to me.. so I really don't know how to take this. Usually when you're drunk your subconscious feelings go out to the surface, so I was tryting to read her, but couldnt really.

6. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

yeah i decided to go a week or so with no contact on my side and see what she does. see how important our freindship is to her.

7. OoBabyPhat

OoBabyPhat New Member

:nono: uhm, I think she's desperately seeking some attention...

8. johan

johan Active Member

All that means is that she's still attracted to you on some level, and when she's drunk, the rational part of her mind is shut off, so bingo bango bongo, the tonsil hockey starts up.

When she's not drunk, reality comes flooding back in. And in the real world, you two obviously don't make a good couple, at least not right now anyway.

I think you're right to back off. Leave it alone. If it withers and dies...it's probably for the best actually.

9. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

yup, thats what i figured.. I'll let her wonder about me a little, if she wont, i am probably not that important to her...

10. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

god i need to meet new people...