Need some PHP Help!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by DatacomGuy, Jan 21, 2005.

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

I'm trying to add a drop-down menu on my vbulletin forum navbar...

Here is the code for the actual menu:

PHP:
    <!-- photo gallery menu -->
     <
    div class="vbmenu_popup" id="photogallery_menu" style="display:none">
      <
    table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">

<
    tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=4">Pop Mom's Gallery</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=2">Rich Spiro & Family</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=5">Chris Spiro & Family</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=6">Jeff Spiro & Family</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=7">Michelle Banfield & Family</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=8">Steve Spiro & family</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=9">Brian Spiro & Coeds</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=10">Holidays, Birthdays, etc</a></td></tr>
      <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="gallery.php?do=viewcat&id=11">Misc. Events & Trips</a></td></tr>

</table>
     </div>
    <!-- / photo gallery menu --> 
    Here is the code in the navbar to display the menu:

PHP:
    <td id="photogallery_menu" class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#photogallery_menu">Photo Gallery</a>
    <
    script type="text/javascript"vbmenu_register("photogallery_menu"); </script></td>
    Visit the site and see the problem.. http://24.161.240.238/forums/index.php and look at the top navbar. It shows the option/link, shows the triangle meaning drop-down menu, but when you click no menu drops down.

Obviously I'm missing something simple.

Anyone?