need some multiple seeing girl advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by toroweedeater1, Jun 6, 2007.

1. toroweedeater1

toroweedeater1 New Member

ok i know you guys have the attention span of about a paragraph so i am going to try and keep it short.

i got girl (1) who lives in reno and (2) and (3) here in town

(1) is coming down to see me from thurs night and stay till sun night

(2) and (3) i met at a party on sat

none of them really know about each other except for (2) thinks (3) is a whore for jumping in her seat when she got up to talk to me but (2) doesnt think im talking to (3) the way i am to try and see what she is about.

(3) was texting me all day today and i cut it off after the talk got serious (she is a san antonio fan and we were hashing out the rules of our finals bet) I asked her if she wanted to continue the convo tomorrow night at a coffee shop in person but she said she was going out with her mom and her moms friend but she wanted to do something later that night. i told her that i would just do something with her some other time then.

took (2) out last night and she texted me tonight and said she wants to hang out tomorrow and i accepted just to blow her off tomorrow with a bullshit story cause she seems like she likes to chase. i think that might have been a test to see if she can chase me.

(1) is a fuck it and chuck it but she will work bit i see her as an advantage because we are going to be out of town all weekend as (2) and (3) are trying to make some plans and i tell them i am out of town with a friend.

i have read the vag a lot and am a lurker but i guess, has n e 1 have any advice on the plan cause (2) AND (3) are really fucking cool girls with interest in me and (1) is just something i set up like 3 weeks ago just to have some fun but nothing more. i was in a 8 month relationship like 3 months ago and took some time off working the circuit. Now im back and been reading the vag (and the asylum for some serious stuff i wanted to work on and saw a therapist to work on it).

You guys are awesome with advice =)

2. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

too many numbers too few posts. ill get back to you after I get the creative juices flowing.

3. toroweedeater1

toroweedeater1 New Member

lol i should have said i was the ultimate lurker lol