FRK Need some MAJOR help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PopCorn, Jul 7, 2006.

1. PopCorn

PopCorn Oh Yeah

I'm looking for a dildo for the gf. I'm starting to go out of town a lot and want something that is very realistic. I'm not sure I want to go with any of those 'cock molds' where I put my cock in a mold, but rather a toy that is EXTREMELY real feeling. Most of the stuff we/she has is hard plastic and not very real looking or feeling (yes, perhaps I've tried it :mamoru:) :squint: And while on the subject, I would like something we could share... but like I said, very real feeling... I would like a 3 some, but wouldn't have the nerve. So something that would feel real for me too :x:

Anyway, what should I go looking for? Cyberskin? Something else? Any sites would be great.

And while I have your ear; I'm looking for a fleshlight for me. I see fleshlights.com has a 3 for 2 sale. I'm thinking about getting the anus, vag, and mouth, and with the anus getting the ultra tight (1/4 inch) insert. And then the reg. (3/4 inch) for the vag, but for the mouth I'm not sure what I want. Any suggestions? Also, would the 1/4 inch be too tight?

I know, I have a tall order here so any help would be great.
    :)

2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

From listening to women, I would have to suggest..
    1) Make a mold of your own.
    2) Get a Medium sized dilly with a Clit stimulator.

Most women that I have know to use them, don't like the Monster Dongs, and since women are better at imagining things, the Self-Portrait Dilly offers more than just sensation.

My 2 pennies.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

:rofl: I am tired and I read that as "my 2 penises" :rofl:

And PopCorn... I don't have any good advice... everything I have feels nothing like the real thing. I honestly think that there is no good replacement for a hot, versatile, beautiful, flesh and blood, cock. They need to come up with a cock that can spray your face with cum, that can grow from flaccid to rock hard in your mouth and fill your throat. One that is warm and smooth and that has that certain scent that just makes me want to try anything that is whispered into my ear.

4. naughtie

naughtie New Member

[​IMG]

Mister Right
    Mister Right is an ultra-realistic dildo meant for packing (meaning putting something in your pants/underwear to make it appear as if you are sporting a real cock), but it really isn't functional for penetration. It's made of a semi-soft Vixskin silicone that's comfortable to wear and creates quite a convincing, although quite large, squeezable package in your pants. It stays in place well in a pair of briefs but you'll probably want to put it in a harness if you prefer boxers or freeballin' it. Since the silicone is soft, it can get somewhat sticky, which really wasn't an issue for us, but dusting it with cornstarch does a good job of getting rid of the stickiness and making it feel just that much more like the real thing. Comes in a clear acrylic box in which you can store it to keep it from getting dusty or sticking to other stuff in your drawer. Available in Cream Soda (a peachy color we used to call Vanilla), Root Beer (which looks almost like Milk Chocolate), and Butterscotch (a carmel-like medium brown).

Heeheehehehe :mamoru:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2006
  5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

WHOA! They have Ejaculating Dildos?!?! :eek5: I thought I just made that up!!!

[​IMG]

Squirting Realistic Cock
    7 x 2 inches realistic cock that ejaculates with movable balls and suction cup.
    Inside the box, you may get a recommendation for a Cum Recipe that says, "1 Quarter cup of sweet condensed milk, 1 egg white, and add sugar until you reach desired thickness." A customer emailed us the following info about that: "sugar in vaginas lends to instant yeast infections, and it can't be that great of an idea to load one's ass up with it either. A preferred substance would be plain yogurt. The PH balance more closely resembles that inside the body. Add water to reach desired thickness."

Measurements:[​IMG]7 inches long[​IMG]2 inches wide[​IMG]6 inches around
    Material:[​IMG]rubber[​IMG]
    For Body Part:[​IMG]vagina[​IMG]anus[​IMG]
    Size:[​IMG]Average

6. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

:rofl: Obviously Alton Brown has been leading a secret life...

7. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

It's difficult enough to master the power ONE has over my mind. :rofl: