Need some ideas...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sinusoid, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Sinusoid

Sinusoid OT Supporter

Okay so the girlfriend is coming down to visit me in January, and we've both agreed that after this visit we are going to abstain until we are married. Basically I am looking for some ideas to help make the sex during this visit more 'memorable'.... like sensual stuff, things that will help her REALLY enjoy it.

Any ideas?

2. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Just curious what the point of that is?

3. Sinusoid

Sinusoid OT Supporter

point of what?

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

The point of abstaining after having one last big hurrah.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

:) I think it's a great idea.

Creates desire and excitement for the big night...

6. noola

noola New Member

if you are already engaged and ready to marry soon I can see where you are comming from with this idea (make the sex more meaningful etc etc)

If you are still boyfriend/girlfriend and marriage is still going to be a far away thing then I dont see the point of this idea at all, espeically since 'the deed' has already been done.

But, to answer your question I dont really have many ideas. Maybe change the location of where you have sex. (Hotel/Park/Public places?)

7. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

That and a horrible case of blue balls....:mamoru:

A very important element to understand BEFORE marriage, is "Are you two sexually compatible or not"? Sure, all of us can take a roll in the hay and feel wonderful afterward about it and believe we are GREAT in bed, but there is much more to sexual compatibility that one giant pork and squeal fest before marriage.

How sexually compatible are you after you have worked 60 hours this week and are dog ass tired? I think that sexuality before marraige is also a testing ground to insure that both of you are sexually compatible, because if you aren't, you really shouldn't be getting married.....sex isn't everything, but when you're doing it, you damn well think it is, thus, it is very important.....don't save up for it.

As the Nike Commercial says "JUST DO IT"

Last edited: Dec 23, 2005
  8. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:werd: One of my friends is getting married, and she was talking about how her dad wanted to be sure they were abstinent for at least a month before their wedding, to "please God." -- he knew they had already been having sex.

She said that she looked at him and stated "One month without sex does not a virgin make."

I think that's true; once the cat is out of the bag, there is no point in turning back. You're torturing nobody but yourself.

However, I don't think that if you havent done it already (still virgins) that it is "important" to have sex before marriage. If anything I just think it complicates things.

9. Epiphany

It sounded to me like they've been having sex and they are just holding off. :dunno: maybe I mis interprated. I know a lot of females like to cut the guy off before the wedding so that it makes the wedding day that much better.

10. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I guess I've never heard that. Still can't really claim to understand but oh well. :o

So what kind of ideas are you looking for? What type of things do the two of you enjoy?

edit: I noticed you said girlfriend and then mentioned marriage. Are you two engaged? How far out is the wedding?

11. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

That's retarded. If you're already having sex, might just as well continue as normal. About the only thing "that much better" about the wedding day would be the size/quantity of the load the guy would be blowing all over your face or down your throat :mamoru:

12. Epiphany

So you're saying if you go a long time without it, it's just as good as if you would have had sex for the past 4 nights?

My ex husband was in the military and when he was deployed or went away from training it was so much better when he came back. Not because it normally sucked at all but because it was always there and you reeeally start to want it bad when you haven't had it in so long. :mamoru: