SRS need some help

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LS1>, Nov 27, 2006.

1. LS1>

LS1> OT Supporter

Ok my now ex gf and I broke up about two months ago. Things were going great except for this one guy that wanted to make the move on her. Well he finally went over the line with calling her his "sex partner" and I went to her telling her how upset I was that he was doing this. this guy is a good friend of hers and a "firefighter" he was also the guy she cried to about her past breakup. The week before we started going out he tried to have sex with her. From what she has told me nothing happened. She always told me he was a friend and nothing would ever come of it. You know the regular blah blah blah. Ok fast forward. After I went to her she got pissed that I was picking on her friend. She told me " I am not dealing with this esp about duncan" and then hung up on me. I sent the cocksucker a email in a very nice way saying how I did not care for what he was doing. He went to her saying I was starting shit with him. She said I crossed the line. we had a fall out and a week later she changed her mind and we got back together. A month down the line she was acting weird. She did not invite me to a party for her bday but took him. The next day I called her out on it and she told me she was not sure if she wanted to be in a relationship anymore. I told her to figure it out and let me know. A few days later we broke up. Anywho nothing has changed. we still see eachother every weekend. Do things all the time ect. She did not even tell her fam that we broke up. I told her sister who told her mom ect. For the past tday weekend she told the other half of her fam I was sleeping so i could not attend. I am doing the whole Christmas thing like we are together. Thats the sign she has given me on what she wants. Ok so the kicker is two months have past and I asked her while she was just getting into bed last night if we could get back into a relationship. She did not say anything but just held on to me very tight and did not let go until she passed out. I really dont know what to make of it. I did not get any verbal response to what I asked. I really dont want to drop some coin on her fam if I am not with her. I do care about them and I like them better then my own family. I just dont see the point of doing Christmas with them If I am not with her. I would like to call her on this stat and figure what the fuck is going on. I just dont know how to approach this. Nothing has changed but the title of being exclusive. Its like she wants to have room to play and come back for me when she is done.

Ok so if any of that makes sense I would love some advice on it. My mind is all over the place right now since I dropped getting back together last night. I was never upset about being apart so to speak but right now I am about to come unglued. I dont know what to do anymore but feel upset. I really do love this girl but this guy tore our relationship apart. Now he is moving on and has been leaving her alone. I feel he will be out of the zone with her for a while. I can only hope. I think my time to move in on her again is now. I just dont know what angle to use.

thanks again guys. :sadwavey:

2. Create

Create :free at last:

Emotional whore. She's getting her play from the friend and coming to you for safety and security. It's not healthy for you at all.

Don't let her do this to you. Stand your ground. If she doesn't want the package deal of a relationship with you, give her nothing. The only concession I'd make would be to give her time. That means take a break from seeing each other, not going on as you are.

You sound like a decent guy. There's women out there who would appreciate all of you, not piecemeal.

Please break your post into paragraphs for readibility.

3. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

She's an ex. Get over her or go back to her and grovel. Those are the only two options here, and you know damn well what the latter will lead to.

4. fhfn2000

fhfn2000 New Member

how would one go about this? telling her that is.

just tell her it's either 100% or nothing? and just leave the ball in her court?

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That guy didn't ruin your relationship, SHE did by not telling him to stop hitting on her. She should have stopped talking to him if he couldn't respect your relationship. You should not have sent him that email either, it was not your place to get involved. If she doesn't want to call you her bf now you should take the hint that she wants to see other people.

6. Create

Create :free at last:

That's the tough part, the actual conveyance.

But yes, pretty much deliver an ultimatum and see how she reacts. Set a firm point where you'll 'walk'. How much self-respect is she worth? My guess is that she walks as she is looking for an emotional slave. As soon as he shows that he is no longer a willing slave, she'll leave.

It's not my place to define how one would deliver or the actual words.