Need some help v. pre workout meal

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by thisgsx, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

I woke up today at about 10:15am, had 4 scoops of Cytogainer with water and munched on some carrots. 45min passed by and drove to the gym, which is another 15-20 min. Anyways, my workout was shit. I felt completely drained and weak during and after my session. This is the last time Im going to drink a shake as a pre workout meal. Any meals I should consider eating when waking up in the morning, before hitting the gym?

2. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I eat 2 whole wheat pancakes (Aunt Jemima Whole Wheat Mix w/ 1/4 cup of oats added and one scoop of One Whey Choc Mint with an extra egg white -- with 1/4 cup of sugar free syrup) also I have 3 egg whites and one whole egg scrambled. Works well for me, also a good preworkout supp with caffiene always helps, hahaha

3. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

that sounds pretty damned good. :eek3:

I'll have to give it a try tommorow morning. how long do you usually wait before hitting the gym?

4. neoamd

neoamd New Member

90 to 120 mins at most usually, sometime within an hour after I eat :wiggle:

Its good shit man, let me know if you have any questions about it. I'v ebeen eating clean going on 6 weeks now and will never go back! Only downside is I take more shits throughout the day, :rofl: ~380G of protien a day FTW (Weigh 160 BTW - this diet is also only for my traing days, only eat 2300 cals on non workout days)

5. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Hell i may make a F&N breatfast EDU :naughty:

6. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

go for it man, breakfast is one of the hardest meals for me to decide what to eat/cook to get my day going.

7. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I may, it'll be next week though :naughty:

8. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

Sweet. It pretty much kind of works out for me to because Im currently @ 150 lbs with a goal of 155-160lbs after cutting. You got it right though man, eating clean is the way to go, I've been giong at it for a good 6months now, and I dont feel tired and like complete shit compared to eating junk food. The only thing I dont have right now is On's Whey, but I'll substitute that with Cytogainer.

9. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I use ONs weigh on non traing days and for the pancakes. Other than that I use CytoGainer as well. One PWO and one later in the afternoon :bigthumb: Choc Mint is BADASS.

10. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

yeah, im thinking about doing that as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.