Need some help OT!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by surfer, Feb 27, 2006.

1. surfer

surfer New Member

I like this girl a fuckin shit load and we've hung out a few times, talk a bit.

anyway, we went out, we both got drunk, she was worse. took her home made sure she was ok, and we kissed and i told her I like her, and then I went.

i sent her a message, but she hasnt replied, i know she has no credit tho. but I've spoken to her on msn briefly but the conversation is just general :sadwavey:

i know shes pretty shy, and i dont know if maybe shes just embarrased about it? do girls just kiss guys when they're drunk for the sake of it or do they mean it?

I dont know how to initiate the next step like go to the movies or something.

OT knows all. Please help, I'm so fucking emo right now

2. Socrates

Socrates New Member

God damn...I could go on for pages about what you're doing wrong. Anyways i'll just keep it brief.

First of all, you told her you like her. People like what they have to work for, or what they have to chase. You gave that up right away. Following me?

Only chumps kiss a girl at the end of the date. Not only does this keep tension throughout the whole date and keeps an uncomfortable vibe, but after it is built up and it happens, you both realize "well it wasn't THAT great, as much as I built it up." You should keep hanging out for a while after you kiss her.

Since you made it clear that you have lower value than her, which you did by telling her you liked her so early, she lost the feelings she had for you at the time of making out. She has no reason to think of you anymore.

Alchohol only makes you do things you would normally do anyways. It sometimes just gives you the confidence to do it.

Girls use alcohol as an excuse for having sex with guys. When they say "I was so drunk" --- to them, it takes away the image of them being a slut, which is their biggest fear, because the alcohol made them do it, right? Don't let that shit fool you.

You are trying to get this girl into you. Don't go to the movies. The ONLY advantage to seeing a movie is it can change her emotions and set a mood. When a girl watches a love story, she is more likely to extract those feelings from the movie, onto you.

A movie can be good if you plan on going back to your place afterwards. You aren't there yet, so get the movie idea out of your head.

You're getting sad over one girl who KISSED you, but isn't putting effort into sending you messages back.

Your desperation and neediness projects to her, and she picks up on it quick. Girls can pick up on that a lot quicker than men can. Men are more into things like toys, electronics, cars, etc. Girls are most interested in the social aspect of life.

Back in elementary, when the boys were playing basketball, kickball, or swinging, the girls were standing in groups and talking. They were talking about boys, and getting good at it. Girls are naturals, and most guys can't compare.

Your desperation is what kills a girls attraction for you. Don't look at this as a bad thing, it is just a learning experience. It isn't YOU specifically, so don't take it personal, it is just you said and did the wrong things.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

i disagree

4. Socrates

Socrates New Member

You're right. I should have been more specific.

What I meant was that guys who build up sexual tension, then make the kiss at the end of the date a big deal, like most couples do, is a chump.

If you can keep it comfortable and natural, then more power to you.

A kiss at the end of the night isn't always worth the tension in the air during the whole date.

5. Kona

Kona New Member

This is true, but only at the beginning. At a certain point, her liking for you can actually increase by letting her know. Of course, you have to do it right.

6. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Definitely.

"Since you made it clear that you have lower value than her, which you did by telling her you liked her so early, she lost the feelings she had for you at the time of making out. She has no reason to think of you anymore."

I made sure to say "so early", but I should have elaborated.