Need some help here vchickwithbfmaybelikesme

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Ty1er, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Ty1er

Ty1er Guest

Okay, theres this girl in one of my classes that I think looks pretty hot and shes cool to hang with. I'd go out with her but she has a boyfriend who is also one of my friends. Anyway, we were on the bus a few days ago and we were talking really closely, I laid my head on her shoulder, and she laughed. Anyway, I think she likes me but again, her bf is my friend. Another girl that was on the bus with us made up a rumor that we were making out but its not true. Anyway, what should I do?

2. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

wow highschool...

If you value your friend stay away from her imo. Oh and of course tell him the truth about what happened on the bus.

3. Fields

Fields New Member

...i actually think this transcends to a :middleschool: tag

4. Fields

Fields New Member

You know the saying "bros before hoes"

is she worth not having your friend, and are you totally sure she even likes you?

You would look like a major douchebag if you went for it, and she told you off because she has a boyfriend, because he would find out, thus ending your friendship with him as well.

The cons far outweigh the pros

5. tamiyaDrifter

tamiyaDrifter Lurker

If you go for her, your friend is going to raise hell on you. Keep her as a friend. If they guy pisses you off, that's when you should move in for the kill :o

6. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I actually agree.
    Stay away from her and tell your friend the truth.
    If she's willing to ditch him so easily (or worse cheat on him) for you, she's probably willing to do the same to you once you are in a 'relationship' with her.