Need some help getting started with a workout routine

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by MeanGreen, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeanGreen

MeanGreen New Member

So I have managed over the past 2-3 years to do some successful dieting. About three years ago I was 320 pounds. I was able to get that down to 275 and keep it around there for a year or two. Most recently I have gotten down to the low 240's (243 as of this morning) with more dieting. I'm really happy with my progress and ready to take it to the next level. I still would like to lose another 20 or so pounds and get down to 220. I am 6'5" and I think that would probably be a good place for me to stop.

My problem is that this year I am still living at home and actively looking to buy a place of my own, and because of that trying to save every dollar that I can. I was looking at gyms in my area but all of them are way over crowded at pretty much every hour they are open (or at least during the hours that I would be able to go). I also didn't want to commit to one since I’m look to a good distance from where I am living now and all of them wanted me to sign up for a term contract instead of month by month.

So this leads me to looking at things I can do at home to improve my fitness. I'm not looking to get very defined but would like to tighten up and loose the reaming "flab" I have around my gut, thighs/butt and arms. I have never worked out and never been really heavy into sports to the point where it warranted a regular workout routine so I’m not really sure what is best to do. The only things we have at my house are some 15-10 pound hand weights and an actually very nice/new exercise bike. I need some general help figuring out a routine that would help me achieve my goal. Any help you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated :)

2. dmaestro

dmaestro New Member

It's always been a fantasy of mine to be a sex slave for 2 bears, male and female, pleasing the male when she's tired, and vice versa.
    Slowly sliding my lips up and down his thick shaft, tasting his pre-cum on my toungue. Once he's had enough of that, he rolls over onto his back, lifting me up as though I weighed nothing. Gently placing me on his cock, I guide him in, feeling him stretch me wide open.
    I moan with pleasure, feeling him fill me up. He growls softly, I feel it rumble deep in his chest, vibrating all the way down his body and through mine. He continues to lift me up and then pull me down. He's doing all the work for me, it feels so good, the warmth of the fur, his paws either side of my waist. He is in total control, I'm just nothing comapared to his vast size and strength, but I have total trust in him, I know he won't hurt me.
    I feel the pace quicken, almost imperceptibly. I slowly stroke myself, feeling myself nearing the point of no return coming closer with every stroke.
    I can hear the growl getting louder now, he speeds up even more, forcing me further and further down onto his thick cock. If it wasn't for the fact I my body is reasing so many endorphines, I would probably be screaming in agony. Except I am panting and whining, just like a bitch, begging her mate to fill her up.
    His claws dig in deeper, the pain, it's excsquisite. It sends me over the edge. My head goes back, I let out a short grunt, I feel my cock explode, covering his chest fur in my seed. I keep stroking, it looks as though I'm trying to rip my cock out. I let out another grunt, another torrent flows forth, then another and another. A drop lands on the beasts muzzle.
    He seems confused for a moment. That's what I think. He digs his paws in even harder now and slams me onto his cock, I feel his grumble turn into a roar. He's cumming, oh my god. I can feel in, filling me up. It's undescribable. He's mating with me, he's claimed me.
    I feel him slow, his cock still throbbing within me, it seems as though there's no more room for his cum. It's dripping out of me, onto his fur. I reach down, then bring my hand up, tasting him. It's more than I ever expected. It's heaven.

3. daballer2005

daballer2005 New Member

4. Foty

Foty Active Member

5. Hello Panda

Hello Panda New Member

http://i41.tinypic.com/o7njiv.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.