Need some girl advise, I'm not sure how to handle this.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jab1983, May 2, 2006.

1. jab1983

jab1983 40/40 crew failure with less than 1 week to go...D

I kind of screwed myself again with my girl, we had not talked for a while (she was pissed over something I did...not sure exactly what)
    She always waits until I call her so I said fuck that im going to wait, after about a week she finally called me and we talked for about 5 minutes then I told her I was going to sleep.

The next day I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie and she said she was feeling a little weird about our little fight, so I told her I would make it a completely fun night with no weirdness.

When i got to her house I kissed her on the cheek sat on the other couch and watched the movie. At the end of the movie I kissed her cheek again and left. (I wanted to make her come to me, but she never did :sadwavey: )

Today I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat after work and she said

"I don't know you made me feel ackward on saturday and I'm not sure how I'll feel, maybe this weekend"

What should I do when I see her again, should I just act like nothing and just kiss her again or give her a little space?

Cliffs. Tried playing hard to get and kissed her on the check sat on another couch during a movie and then left with only a kiss on the check again, now she feels weird.

2. saberman3000

saberman3000 New Member

Comfort her man, females are insecure. You acted like a total jerk.

If you really like this girl, next time, kiss her on her cheek when you see her while holding her hand, cuddle up close while watching the movies, compliment her once in a while and kiss on the lips, ONCE while leaving...(unless you get lucky..lol)

3. Jester

Jester OT Supporter

First, when you see her next, don't watch a movie. That gives you plenty of time to just sit there and think about how uncomfortable the whole situation is. Find an activity where you will be actually doing something. This should allow you two to relax a little bit.

It might just be that you need to cut bait and move on to the next girl and learn whatever lessons you can from this one, though. A clean slate is always good.