FRK Need some direction/advice on bedroom play...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Catch, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Catch

Catch welcome to the society of the inescapable

My girlfriend is a goody two-shoes. She's a 4.0, never wears strapped shirts/tight shorts, very needy, right-angles only, very controlling Type A girl.

She is a control freak outside, and a freak who loves being controlled on the inside.

When we're alone getting our "groove" on, everything changes. For lack of a better word, she enjoys being dominated. She is only allowed to do exactly what I say. If she gets out of line, she is punished accordingly.

With that said, I'm just asking for advice on how to exploit the dynamic we currently have going on in the bedroom. Any advice on toys, activities, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

God I hope no one I know reads this :o

2. Alaya

Alaya Active Member

I'd move this to FS :dunno:

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

make her dress up for you one night when you go out. how you like.

4. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

there's a thread in FS with some suggestions.

5. Catch

ok yea, if a mod could move this thread there, I'd appreciate it.

6. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

I always like the make her sit at your feet, use as footstool, sex slave. BJs while you watch tv/play games.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Congratulations, you have a winner. A woman in the living room and a whore in the bedroom. Well, except if she's controlling... that could be annoying.

You're not complaining that she doesn't dress like a slut when she goes out, are you?

8. Catch

not at all. I just illustrated that to point out the stark contrast in behavior.

9. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

*can't look directly at screen with avatar* lol

Since you can not partake in public activities (due to her split personality), you will have to 'exploit' things in private. However, you can still expand that out to the public. For instance, you can require her to wear something for the day. You could go with clothing underneath, rope, body harness, inserted toy. You could also get a remote controlled toy that she wears and randomly turn it on while you are out.

If these are not options, I would highly recommend looking into this site

www.sub-shop.com

It is a great site with plenty of items. They are VERY expensive, so I might not recommend buying too much there. But it can give you some ideas and you can build some of the items yourself. In addition, one of the photos might give you an idea of something to do with you two.

Photos are also an option; yet I suspect with the privacy that she seems to require with the freaky, that won't work as it will create physical evidence.

Finally, the last thing I could suggest is incorporating some Shibari (rope bondage). Make sure to buy good quality stuff (www.rainbowrope.com) is fairly good.

Finally, if you are going to go the rope route (which is so much fun because it can be used in a variety of ways), there are plenty of great tutorials such as www.twoknottyboys.com

I would recommend reading a bit first about proper rope play as, although it might not appear to be so, there are some dangers with playing with rope if you are not educated in the activity. For instance, certain knots can easily cut off circulation and with body harnesses, they tend to tighten as you put them on, so you want to start them loose. Also certain types of rope are more inclined to tighten.

Good luck

Hmm, this makes me think that we should maybe create a ROPE BONDAGE EDU!