Need some advising from the Vag (girl related of course)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Godspeed, Jan 19, 2005.

?

What to do?

1. Yea, give her the gift and ask her what happened and see if you can fix things

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Give her the gift but don't ask about what happened. It's too late for that.

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Forget her shit. Her loss.

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. Keep the gift and wait. It's too early to tell. Maybe she'll come to you. Make your move then.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Don't do anything. If you run into her, ask her what happened but that's it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

Story goes:

I dated this chick for a few months up until New Years. She's great looking (No pics) and all that. We talked pretty much everyday for a while and we just basically hit it off really well. She said things like she had never met anyone like me before and i'm amazing/perfect, etc. Just really nice things in general. She went down to see her parents and i talked to her brother for a bit and he said she was talking about me nonstop. Things were good.

Except that whenever her friends wanted to hang out, she would go with them. Which is fine even though that sometimes meant she'd ditch a date we had or time we were going to spend together. There are a few reasons for this which i wont get in to but it led up to what i think was our "breakup". Day before new years she goes out with her friends like usual. New years day, i ask her what her plans are, she says she's going to go downtown with her friends. I mention i don't have any plans and wait for her to invite me with her friends. she doesn't do that so i told her i wanted to be with her new years and i asked her if she wanted to just go out with her friends and not be with me. She said, in more words, that she just wanted to go out with her friends.

i didn't like this and i explained to her how i felt. she basically told me she didn't want to talk about it. i let it go at that. The next day i try talking to her like normal but she ignores me. the next day i try to talk to her again and she ignores me again. that night i text her "Listen, if you don't want to talk to me then that's fine but i want to build something with you but i cant if you don't tell me what you want." she says she wants to talk but she doesn't understand. i tell her i will call her to explain. she agrees but says to wait a bit because her dad is going to call her. i tell her to call me whenever she gets done. she never does and thats pretty much the end. i haven't really talked to her since. i've said a few words like asking her how things are and just little bullshit convo's but i never bring up what happened.

Fast forward to today. I bought her something for christmas that was really hard to get and i didn't get it until today and now i want to give it to her because

a) i dont want it
    b) it would give me a chance to ask her what happened cuz now it's kinda eating me up inside
    c) she'll meet other guys and they wont treat her like i treated her and i want the gift to be a reminder and me
    d) i'm thinking maybe this whole thing is a misunderstanding and this may be my chance to woo her and set things straight.

I still care for her and i think about her every now and then but the thing i think about the most is what the fuck happened? I'm not too worried about getting back with her but i would really like an explaination

What should i do?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2005
  2. Sandlapper

Sandlapper Nothing is Finer, than Carolina!

I'd give her the gift and explain why you are just now giving it to her. Maybe it'll remind her of how nice you are and she'll come to her sences.

3. Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater New Member

Give her the gift and go find out what happened. I can tell you want to know, so give it a shot. Just tell her how you honestly feel, and ask her what happened. It seems she really liked you before, so why the change of heart?

4. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

SO:

You want to give her this gift so that she likes you again, when she blew you off before.......hmmm.........hmmmmm.....

she sounds like a classic flake...used you when she was lonely, but would drop you in a second if she thought something better was going on....

Keep our pride and dignity, you should have told her to eat shit when she wanted to spend new years out partying with friends and not you....

you sound like a bit of a symp, get some self pride, at least for your next relationship...