Need some advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Centipedes? In My Vagina, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Centipedes? In My Vagina

Centipedes? In My Vagina It's more common than you think

Have been having some endocrine problems leaving my libido and penis in poor shape. I am 25 and the docs think I have primary hypogonadism and I haven't been put on Test yet. As you can imagine this strains a relationship.

Well for the past couple days my GF has been distant. I pointed out to her and I have noticed a pattern. She hasn't touched me in any kind of affectionate manner for the past 5 days, but does all the normal GF stuff. She has done this in the past and I ask WTF is up? How come she can't show me any affection? She says she is not interested. Then she told me would rather masturbate then have bad sex with me, which means zero sex for me. That kind of added a dumptruck load to my current inadequacy pile.

It boils down to sex is a way I show her I love her and now we have zero intimacy and she is okay with it. I am not. I feel like she is only loves the way I make her physically and when she can't have that too bad for me. How the fuck do I talk to her about this?

2. fray

fray New Member

Is this the first time this has happened?

Did you ask her why she felt that way?

Maybe she's having a hard time dealing with your health issues. But maybe she's like me and when she's not feeling it in a relationship (for whatever reason), the sex is the first thing to go.

3. Centipedes? In My Vagina

She is hard to get information out of. She says she wants to ne with me and she loves me, but I don't really feel that way right now.

4. Centipedes? In My Vagina

Right now I am pissed off to the point I can't sleep because of the cold hearted shit she said.

5. themolsen

themolsen New Member

god damn it what a BITCH

This thread boils my blood :mad:

6. XxvODvxX

XxvODvxX New Member

I'm with everyone here so far. She is obviously only in it for the sex and not there for the moral support, or even to try and help you over come this. As previously stated, talk to her about this. If it doesn't change then you need to move past this relationship.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

While the things she said were very rude and hurtful, I'm going to throw you a little curve ball that she's not just being a bitch.

I'd bet just about anything that she is feeling insecure. While you may have a doctor-diagnosed issue she could easily still be thinking "what's wrong with me?" or "maybe he just can't get it up because he's not attracted to me anymore."

She's certainly not handling it in the best way, but her giving physical affection IMO makes the most sense that it would be the first to go.

8. themolsen

themolsen New Member

It seems that her idea of love is based off of passion. When she says she loves you, she means she loves the way you make her feel; it's a selfish kind of "love." That's why when you can't make her feel that way, she's distant and a cold-hearted bitch. Assuming she knows about your condition and the symptoms of it, she doesn't love you in the right way. You're better off without her.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:hsd:

Could be putting the cart before the horse there.

10. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

And if she's stupid enough to think that way when she KNOWS there is a medically diagnosed reason for his inability to get it up, then it's time to hit the curb and wait for the trash collector to come by. That is, UNLESS he hasn't been actively seeking treatment and could get better if he did so.

OP, since I'm assuming you are seeking treatment, I'd say cut your losses and get out of there.

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I just got my blood work done and my testosterone levels are a lot higher than normal; which seems is dulling my neuro-receptors and causing me to have a lower libido as well....

She is indeed being a coldhearted cunt, you need to have a serious conversation with her as it would appear she's being extremely selfish. Albeit she may be frustrated, she is emotional and its your duty to talk through it.

12. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Agreed

13. JohnJohnJohnson

Right. Until I read fray's post this is what I thought.

14. JohnJohnJohnson

You won't know what the deal is until you fix your libido. Sex is an important part of a sexual relationship. Get the testosterone treatment and then decide what you think. Maybe it is what Fray said and maybe it is what iwywb and I said.

15. THoC

THoC New Member

i dont care if beer is correct in her thinking. i think she may very well be.

after saying the highlighted i would have dumped her before she finished her next breath.
    nothing pisses me off more then someone who takes out their own insecurities/frustrations on someone they "love".

16. JohnJohnJohnson

true

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

ACTIONS > WORDS

Are her ACTIONS saying that she loves you and wants to be with you?

Fuck that shit, dude. I was really sick last year and my gf's main mission in life was "how can I make Falconer feel better." For MONTHS.

Of course, when I wasn't feeling up to sex I'd still make her cum with my hands.

Dude, your gf is the potential mother of your kids. You want tons of compassion from them (edit - meaning you want a woman who is very compassionate in nature). What happens when your future kids get sick? Is she gonna stop loving them and start ignoring them? What kind of psychotic female bullshit is that???

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
  18. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Not to throw the convo off, but what is the fix for the lower libido? I think I'm having similar issues :(

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:mamoru:

I agree that the things she has said are probably more traumatic than anything else. I just thought I'd throw a different perspective out there for the guys who of course don't think like an insecure woman :hs:

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

lol...... there are so many reasons for having a low libido its not even fucking funny.

over weight
    high estrogen
    low testosterone
    high prolactin
    too much alcohol
    too much drugs
    too much tobacco
    depressed
    depression medications
    latent homosexuality
    self esteem issues
    stress

pick your poison

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Or too much masturbation.
    Not getting enough sleep
    Getting too much sleep
    Or too much time on the internet.

Go spend some time outdoors.

Or lift weights. Seriously here. When I take time off from lifting weights and then I get back into it, I'm a fucking erection machine for the first few weeks until my body gets used to it again. I'm sure it's because weight lifting raises testosterone, but what a difference. Damn!

I will also point out that I don't do much cardio (being an extreme ectomorph, burning extra calories has never been my goal), but the few times in my life that I have gone running I have had a decrease in sex drive.

But if you're overweight and run to lose weight, the losing weight will probably boost up your sex drive more than the running will lower it. Make sense? Net result = higher libido.

Cliffs:

- Exercise
    - If that doesn't work, go see a doctor and have your hormones/endocrine system checked

22. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

too much test is causing your lack of libido?!?! funniest thing I have ever heard. total bullshit unless you've been injecting horse level amounts of steroids you don't have too much test to fuck your libido up.

23. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Ah well shit... I need to get blood work done I guess. I'm 22, healthy weight, work out twice a week, food isn't the best, don't sleep worth shit.

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

:bigthumb: :bowrofl: