SRS need some advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by LEFTY02, Dec 7, 2008.

1. LEFTY02

LEFTY02 New Member

ok, my ex fiance of 3 years broke up with me in june. she gave me her ring back on my birthday, same day i get out of the hospital after ten days (more on that later)
    we got back together about a month or so later, about another month went by and it ended again.

for a couple weeks now ive been trying to get her back. i dont know if its because im desperate or because im still in love with her. but she doesnt want any part of it and says shes not in love with me anymore.

well i invited her over for thanksgiving, it was great. we talked and got along very well. we even laid on the couch together and i gave her a kiss goodbye.
    she calls me the next day and asks if i want to hang out, i told her i couldnt because i had to work. we make plans for saturday. long story short she ignored me all day saturday, i went by her house to see if she was ok because its not like her to not answer. and she has a guy over...and wouldnt answer the door. she ignores me the rest of the night.

now the next morning we talk on the phone, shes all pissed off at me. and says she was sick and sleeping all day, and that im an asshole for jumping to conclusions. she says hes a friend of her roomate, but her roomate wasnt there...

last thursday we met for lunch and we talked and had a good time again. we hugged and kissed and she cried when we left. she also borrows $40 off me.

i ask her to give me another chance and she says she cant right now. i ask why and she says cuz shes not in love with me anymore. and says she wants to be friends. i tell her i cant be friends cuz of the feelings i have for her.

again we talk the next day, she asks me if i would still talk to her is she had a boyfriend. at that point i teared up and the conversation went south and we both hung up crying. she sawares up and down shes not with this guy, even tho she has pictures with him all over her myspace...

now back to the hospital thing, i have Cystic Fibrosis (look it up)
    every 5/6 months i stay in the hospital for 7-10 days for a "tune-up"
    its really been getting me down lately and with all the shit with the ex ive been super depressed.

every couple hours i think about all this and end up crying. its making it very difficult to go to work or interact with other people even my friends/family.

ugh, im a fucking mess.

2. Johnny Burners

Johnny Burners Indeed...

Wow. This is almost identical to my story, which I made a thread about very recently. It's a shame I have to go to work, because I could write for days about this one. I will tell you this. The advice I got is the same advice that you will get. You won't want to hear it, but you will understand it soon enough. You two are done. It sucks, but that is the way it is. I will be back on tonight and share more. Trust me, I know exactly what you are going through.

3. Redbeard

Redbeard OT Supporter

run from her, run fast

4. CabbieNamedAxel

CabbieNamedAxel OTCC|SF OT Supporter

Haha OT is full of nice guys who get dumped. These women pretend that they're good girls and not mean, but they get bored in a relationship and make up any kind of lie to get out of it. She's messing around with the guy, it's obvious enough. When she got mad at you for asking about the guy, not only is that creepy of you to do, but that's proving that she has something to hide. I hate to say it, but she might be tired of dealing with your illness. I know I was dating a girl with a kid, and as much as I loved hanging out with him, it just limited things so much that it wasn't fun anymore and I resented her a little for it. Not fair on my part, but its true, and thats how we are. Selfish. Move on, try to find someone who's a couch potato and can chill on your hospital bed and play doctor.