Need some advice.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by epracmetcon, Jul 19, 2007.

1. epracmetcon

epracmetcon New Member

I have been hanging out with this girl quite a bit for the passed month or so, I consider her a good friend and never really thought there would be more. As of late, she has been flirting and being all touchy feely with me(usually is with her close guy friends) but has gone a little further with me like holding hands, and whatnot. I dunno if I should say fuck it and ask her out on a date or what, we get along great and always have something to talk about and have a lot of fun together. Only problem with the date thing is she says she doesnt like going out on "dates" ie dinner. Anyone have any suggestions? I am still not sure if she is just a tease or really wants a relationship.

2. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Why do you guys make these posts? You don't give us enough information to make any kind of real response, it seems like you just want attention or something. Not meaning to offend, but we get at least one of these posts every day now...

How are we going to tell you whether or not to date the chick? Obviously she's interested, if you want to go out with her ask her out, if not tell her it's not going to happen. What women say, especially in offhand comments is often inverse to the truth, her saying she doesn't like 'dates' means nothing. Nothing. NOTHING. Ask her out on one if you want. Although really this is the kind of post where we can't give you any advice because nothing has happened yet...

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dinners make sucky first dates. Do something cheap and fun, like bowling, mini-golf, pool, walking around, etc

4. AlohaRacing

AlohaRacing Freak that bitch out

Grab some lunch and then take a cruise in the cobra.